ARUSHI's WEDDING

At Night:-
Author's pov:-

Mezaan and Arushi both were called in the garden area where the whole family was gathered they went and stood right infront of the family. and there friends almost on the edge of bursting into laugh.

" kahan te tum dono" Arushi's mum asked.

" mama kya bol rahi hoo i was her...." Mezaan's mum spoke in between and said

" dono bhi yeh nahi kahogye ki you were right here only humhe pata hai aap dono sight seeing ke liye gaye the woh bhi yeh bandar ki help se " she said pulling Manav's ear.

"aaaaahhh aunty. Aunty aap aese baat kar rahi hai jaise yeh mere idea or mere fault that yeh dono bhi toh the plan me " he said pointing towards Tanishika and leisha and that when they burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry aunty ki we helped them but idea actually mein MANAV THA
ВАННАНАНАНАН " Leisha said laughing and because of this manav pouted like a baby and Tanishika couldnt help but stare at him and this was not gone unnoticed from mezaan and Arushi.

" dekho beta yeh traditions hum ne nahi banye hai theek hai we would have done it if You told us you cannot stay a day without seeing eachother" the dad's said and arushi was gone she was embarrassed as hell and mezaan too for once in his life.

But he spoke." Hum bus sight seeing aur dargah agye the " as soon as those words left from his mouth his mum, sister brother's ,phupho, and dad were shocked with there mouth hung open.

" beta kya magic kiya hai tum ne yeh
Ullu ka patta humhar sath kabhi bhi dargah nahi gaya thank you really for bringing this change in him " His mum said.

" Aunty i mean mama mein kuch nahi kiya i just told him can we please go and he agreed and he even realised what it feels like going in there."
As soon as the little talk about them going out finished everyone quickly ran to there rooms and decided once everyone sleeps MANAV, TANISHIKA, LEISHA, AMYRA, AROOSH AND MEZAAN ARUSHI WOULD MEET .

" WHO TOLD THEM ABOUT US GOING OUT "
Mezaan asked everyone in a nice but serious tone.

" see iu humari bestie bhi aap ke sath thi we didn't tell them "and Aroosh agreed with them cuz she is the most honest one in the group and
THEN HE LOOKED AT MANAV WHO LOOKED EVERYWHERE BUT MEZAAN .

" jiju Aap ki Nazar sahi jagah hai " Said Tanishika laughing and MEZAANS attack mode started when Manav plead to his dear Bhabhi to save him and she said and he explained.

"bhai dekh uncle ko wese bhi pata chal huka ta because of the security and everything and I GOT THREATENED TO SAY IT SO I DID " and just like that mezaan attacking MANAV started again they kept running around the whole area making Everyone Laugh But Manav stopped when he saw Tanishika laughing her heart he was mesmerised by her laugh just her .

He Stood there looking like a love struck bee smiling at tanishika to which everyone noticed that now only tanishika was laughing uncontrollably and manav looking at her Arushi sent those eyes saying they are in love towards Mezaan .

Suddenly Tanishika stopped laughing when she noticed Manav looking at her with so much love in his eyes . She immediately excused herself and went towards her room and Manav ran behind her .

" Agar mujhe pata hota ki mere pagal pan se tumhe khushi milte hai maine din ke harz bar karta "

" aesa kuch nahi hai woh toh tumhe maar pad rahi thi toh i was laughing like other there is nothing special about it "

" Mere liye toh special hai wese maar bhi Kah sakta hai hoon tumhar liye "

" kahne ki Zarrota nahi hai maine khud hi mar sakti hoon " Saying this she shut her bedroom and he ran back to his room .