CHARACTERS

HIIIIII PEOPLE , you must have been expecting muntazir as the second book but i decided to have tere bin as the second book and fitoor ongoing with it and as its NEW YEAR i have decided to upload first chapter of this book and first chapter of fitoor book 😁😁 hope you enjoy this book and give me more love than you have given me on my qurbat book 🩷🩷😭✨.

Hi lovelies this is the characters of this book 🩷✨✨

• MANAV ADITYA MALHOTRA •

Age :- 24 years old .
Occupation:- New CEO of The MALHOTRA COMPANIES ( they have three companies which are owned by his dad which him and his elder brother inherited one is production house and one is music production which is now handled by manav )

He is cute , Funny and a gentleman basically a guy written by Taylor swifts song .
He is very friendly and respectful towards elder people and people outside his office .
He respects everyone but he is a cold person to his staff except the elder staff .
He is not a total mama's boy but yes .
He is a total flirt and chessy boy but just for her
He secretly likes her and is very possessive about her .

• TANISHIKA KAUR ARORA •

Age :- 23 years old Occupation:- 50% CEO OF THE A&A company (which is a car & bikes company )

Age :- 23 years old
Occupation:- 50% CEO OF THE A&A company (which is a car & bikes company )

She is a cold person to everyone except her family and friends.
She doesn't smile that often except with her best friend arushi .
She wanted to be a singer and not a ceo but because of her past she had to left her dreams and be a ceo .
She is very tomboyish but still a girly girl.
And she hates and doesn't trust other men because of her past relationships.

As promised I uploaded the characters chapter as a new years gift and will soon upload there First chapter 🩷🩷🩷🥹🥹