Chapter 13: Mary vs Elizabeth

Montana Territory, 1881

Mary was riding on her horse toward a caravan. Her fellow outlaws riding along with her. The outlaws riding along with her. The outlaws circle the wagons while those in the wagons hide in fear. Once the outlaws get close they start firing on the wagons. They fire a few shots before they see men, women, and children were running out of wagons. Some of those running were covered in blood. Seeing the settlers running the outlaws continued firing on them mercilessly.

Once the settlers were killed, the outlaws started savaging the wreckage. They took the money and horses. They traded the horses with the local Native tribes for food and tools for survival. The gang then rode off into the forest to camp out for the night not realizing that it would be some of their last.

A mile away the local sheriff, his deputies, and a strong possie were waiting for the outlaws to sleep. The sheriff was looking through a pair of binoculars observing the gang. Once he saw that the gang was asleep he signaled for everyone to quietly follow him. They slowly quietly made their way towards them. They made it three fourths of the way when one of the posse members steps on a twig. They stop for a moment but see that none of the outlaws woke, so they continue to sneak up on the criminals not knowing that one of them woke up to go take a piss when he sees the posse and pulls out his gun and fires on their pursuers waking his fellow outlaws who quickly pull their own guns out and fire.

"Get to cover!" The sheriff ordered.

A couple from his posse were shot, but the rest found cover behind some trees. Once they were behind covers before they decided to fire back. Mary got a shot on one of the deputies but did not see the sheriff fire his weapon resulting in a bullet hitting her throat.

Back to now Mary was firing at Elizabeth. Elizabeth meanwhile dodged each shot. She tried to get in close to slice the former outlaw but was beaten back not seeing any other options she transformed her scythe into a bucket. Seeing this Mary laughed.

"That's your weapon!" She said condescendingly. "A bucket, what are you going to do rinse me off."

Elizabeth then decided to talk. "I used the bucket all the time when my family and I needed a bath."

Elizabeth had a smile remembering her family from when she was alive. She hoped to see her husband and children in heaven. Her thoughts were interrupted by Mary's loud laughter.

"You one of those weak women that stay at home to look after the children are you."

Elizabeth glared at the outlaw. "And so, what if I was."

"You're week!" Mary told her. "You were either safely within societies grasp or you decided to venture off West where you were easy pickings."

Elizabeth stayed quiet as she started to slowly circle her opponent. "You know I will tell you a funny story about this family that me and the gang encountered a family out in the middle of the wilderness trying to make it as homesteaders."

Mary still had a smirk on her face as she kept her eyes on the death angel. "We easily overpowered them and killed the husband."

Mary's smirk turned to a feral grin. "The wife, she tried to protect her children, but the baby that fucking baby was crying, so I moved towards the crib, the wife tried to stop me but one of my brothers hit her with his pistol."

The two continued to circle each other. "That baby was crying so loud and so long that I put the barrel of my gun on its forehead and fired blowing its head off."

Mary laughed jubilantly. "Oh, how I wished to have done that to my own spawn."

She then pointed one of her pistols at Elizabeth and fired. The death angel intercepted them with her bucket. Mary looked shocked momentarily before she kept firing, but Elizabeth used her bucket to collect each shot. Mary getting agitated kept firing shot after shot to no use as Elizabeth collected each one in her bucket.

'How the fuck is that bucket stopping my shots? A fucking bucket!' Mary thought to herself in frustration.

Elizabeth smiled smugly at her opponents frustration. "You're probably wondering how I am intercepting your shots with a bucket."

Mary's face turned from frustrated to furious. "No!" She answered.

Elizabeth just widened her smile into a feral grin. "You see my bucket collects attacks and I remain unharmed."

Mary got even more furious at the Death Angel and started firing rapidly at her. "DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Elizabeth just collected each shot fired at her. Eventually, the bucket turned a bright glowing blue. She quickly teleported behind. Mary before she moved her bucket like she was going to launch water at Mary but instead of water a large amount of blue energy was released destroying the top half of Mary's body. The rest of her body turned to ash before blowing away.

Elizabeth put her hands together in prayer. "May you find peace in your next life."

Thank you for reading. I hope you all are having a happy Holidays. Please hit the star button and leave a comment. Thank you all again.