2 .

NY University.

ʿ I can't wait till you come over...˒

ʿfirst person˒

ʿfirst person˒

.

"And then he left.." I said staring at the wall trying my best to not tear up. I look at him as he's looking at me with sympathy, "please don't look at me like that the last thing I want is for someone to feel bad for me I already feel bad enough." He looks at me more "no no I didn't mea-" "it's fine, what you said your name is?" I look at him up and down. He blinks and hurry's to answer.

It's quite weird to hear a deep voice like that stutter he looks like to be all quick with his answers yk? "Rafi" he saids "yourself?" "Paris." I replied blandly "cute.." he mumbled 'I heard that' I thought but decided to play dumb. "Hm?" He looks at me "nvm, I think I should be getting home now."

"Oh ok well I'll walk you out" I get up from my seat walking to the door. "Gyat damn.." he wisphers out loud as he watched her walk away in her silk rope.

"Can get you number I feel like we would be good acquaintances" Rafi asks looking down at me smiling. I thought for a second "sure." I grabbed his phone and started typing in my number. "See you later Rafi.." I look at him with...guilt? As he leaves closing my door.

I don't know should I really be talking to a guy when I just got out of a 4 year relationship should I wait? should I not care? should I ever date someone again? will I find someone? wasn't I just balling my eyes out over the only man that even care the slightest bit, that I loved, or seen my body.

Before I could think of all the things that could be wrong with me I heard a knock at my door. I walk to it and open it "Paris! Are you ok!" I look at her and- wait I'll let you guess..if you guessed started to cry your right!

if you guessed started to cry your right!

We talked and talked and talked. She told me that it isn't my fault and that he doesn't deserve someone that's as smart, beautiful and kind as me. Although I love all the words that are coming out of her mouth and I was nodding in agreement the hole time I was out like I logged out my mind of my mind and was just doing it.

'It's my fault.' I thought 'I should have payed attention more, I should have went out more, I shou-' "Paris! Listen to me you are going to be ok ok? You hear me I know you weren't listening to all the other words I was saying but listen now i love you to much to let you sit her in darkness!" I looked at her and hugged her in shock usually she has a quiet little voice she barely yells.

"I love you to Avie." I got up from the hug and looked her in the eyes to show how much she means to me. "I would hope so!" She giggled and got up to go the kitchen to fix something to eat. By now it was 11 at night and I haven't eaten since 1pm "Hey Alexa, play deep by Summer Walker!" Avie sang along with it and got out things to make what ever she was making she glanced at me and told me to come over. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her getting up from my spot setting my phone down being done blocking him from everything.

She held my hand while I was swaying my hips on her. "Ok mamaa" she hyped me up "tbh I don't know why he left all a dis." She said as she slapped my ass I laughed with her as we cooked together making pancakes at 11 at night.

I love my bsf.

"We ate them pancakes literally" Avie said as we finished eating our pancakes in 0.1 seconds "witerally" I replied "hey, wanna do face mask?" She asked as she looked at me, "sure."

We allied to the bathroom to do them and in the process posting a quote on instagram.

We started doing our face mask 'nothings new' playing in the the back ground Avie asking "why we playing this depressing ass music?" In my defense it's a catchy song

(👩🏾‍💻 100 percent recommended this song)

"Stop! You finna hurt yourself dumb ass" I yelled laughing at her shaking her ass on my sink to 'Rich Baby Daddy by Drake' "girl yk sexy do smt to me" she said "BEND THAT ASS OVER LET THAT COOCHIE BREATHE!" We sang together just having fun forgetting every thing that happened prior to that.

We washed off our face masks off and Avie went to go in the shower. I went in to my room to get my lotion 'damnit left it in the bathroom' I walk to the bathroom and get my lotion Avie still in the shower washing her self. "Hey Avie!" I yell to her in the shower "yeah!" She yelled back "wanna go to Sephora tomorrow?" I yelled hearing the shower come off and she steps out butt necked and said "I thought you would never ask!" I looked at her in confusion "bitch worn me be for you do that shit."

I walk to my room and put on my shorts and t-shirt for bed Avie comes in after and gets beside me and snuggles up with me while turning on bluey watching it before we head to sleep.

"Goodnight pari..."

"Night Night Avie."

I hope you enjoyed I tried to make it longer this time but anyway, Lilly Out. 💋