12 || books?

Chloé's pov

I was walking to Hugos room until i saw a big door beside it. How have i not seen this before? I told Hugo I was gonna change but I'm really curious of what is inside that room. I'll just check, it won't take long, right? I decided to go open the door. 

It was a huge room full filled with books. 

On the left side it was two every long bookshelves upon each other, same on the other side. At the middle there was a black sofa with a vintage brown table. I was walking slowly forward while looking around.

"What the-" i whispered to myself. I was admiring the room- or should i say library instead? Whatever this room is, it's beautiful. I walked up the stairs to see a big book shelve separated from genre to different genre, wow. I looked at the shelves and every shelve had a specific genre, examples of romance, fantasy, documentaries and some few more. I walked to the romance shelve and saw my favourite books, did he know i liked reading? I never told him that... Maybe Alex told him, whatever. I grabbed a few books from the romance shelve. 

"King of wrath?" no way. "Things we never got over?" Can I marry him? "Twisted love" Ana Huang. Gosh, I love her book more than anything else. Does he have the other twisted books? I looked at the empty spot from where Twisted love was. Yes obviously he had all them four love stories. I placed the other two book that I had in my hand to their empty spots. I took the other books.

Twisted love, twisted hate, twisted lies and twisted games. I have read Twisted Games and I am half ways on twisted hate but the 3. Well I wasn't  able to read cause I got busy with my studies. I have them all at home tho.

I didn't realise that I  was at the library for such a long time. I really have to come here more often, it's like an escape from reality. I put the books back to their spots and looked at the other side of the library. It's the same as this side, the only difference was that the bookshelves had different genres. That's all I could see. 

I walked down the stairs and walked to the other side. I was looking around there until I heard the door open. I immediately turned around to see Hugo looking at me. "Hi" I said coming down.

"I have been searching for you..." he said smiling. "I was just curious" I said and went to hug him. "My mom used to love reading" he said looking down at me. " I love reading" I said and looked up to meet his eyes. "You remind me of her" he paused some seconds before he kissed me. I kissed him back. "Come on, let's go to Starbucks and then I'll drive you home again?" He said to me between the kiss. "No problem" I answered him between our kiss. 

● ● ●

I was in the car, he was driving us to Starbucks. I was looking outside the window until he spoke. "Flower, you are still wearing my clothes" I could see that he was looking at me with that teasing smile of his. I looked down at what I was wearing, it was his clothes, yeah. "Can I keep them?" I gave him my puppy eyes. I don't know if it's gonna work but I hope so. 

"Okay, you look even cuter with them on" he chuckles. 

For the rest of the ride, we were talking about random things. Mostly about school and ice skating.

—————

I know I didn't mention that she's a figure skater. Well now you know!

I would really appreciate if you guys mention some mistakes in the comments, so I can fix that. Please vote and thanks for reading! <3