8 | The game started

Chloé's pov

——————————————

The intro started and the players run out to the ice one by one. I waved to Hugo when he got out on the ice, he winked at me and skated on the other side. Probably to see the fans all around the arena. After some minutes the game started.

After 10 minutes, Alex scored a goal. Thilde started jumping up and down and cheered for him. So did I, but without the jumping. Later on period 2, Hugo scored two goals and the other team one goal. 

"I'm going to get some fresh air" I noticed that a player from the other team was looking at me nonstop. I felt very uncomfortable so told them that I was gonna get out for some air. 

"Okay!" They said and continued to watch the game.

I came outside and was greeted by the beautiful tho cold weather. I didn't know what I was gonna do about the player, if I even have to do something about it. Should I say it to Hugo? No, I think I wanna say it to Alex instead cause Hugo will probably create some drama, for example: like a fight on the game or stalk the guy- no imma just stop there. It's just that I didn't want to be involved in unnecessary drama, but watching others drama in real life situations. A BIG FAN. That might sound weird but bro, sometimes you have to admit that it's fun, right?

I think I might have take it too long outside here, it's been like 15 minutes of me standing outside there thinking of drama that haven't happened yet... 

I got inside the arena again and walked to the area where the game was. I came exactly when the second period ended. There is one period left and then imma probably go home getting bored again. Now that I thought of home, I haven't seen where Hugo lives, if he lives alone or not. I think he lives alone or not. Whatever, one day I might see it.

"Hey girl, what were you doing outside? Showering?" Melanie asks. 

"Not really, I was just enjoying" I said while i sat down on my seat.

"Ugh, it was so comfortable having my feet's up there" Thilde says as she rolled her eyes and made a sad joking face. "You can have them on my knees if you want" I said when I sat, I usually don't like having others feet smell on my knees but I thought it will help me covering my self from the staring player and it's just Thilde btw.

"Melanie" Thilde says randomly. "Yes" Melanie answered as she looked over to me and and Thilde. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked, we both looked at her and were waiting for her response. "Well..." she said as she looked down and smiled. Me and Thilde brightened up. "Kind of" She answered. "Omg girl, when did that happen? Who is he?" I asked, honestly I was very happy for her, because she's my sweetie and she deserves as much as having a boy caring for her. 

"His name is Theo, the football team captain. 

Hmm, Theo is known for being a playboy, especially with girls like her. Alex was best friends with him before he started acting like he owns the school and that every girl is in love with him. Alex told me all this because he is my best friend and older brother, so it's obvious that I know about him. Theo has actually also been trying to get with me three years ago but Alex didn't let him and I knew long time ago that he is nothing but a complete dick. Should I tell Melanie that?

I will but what if he changed?