7 | Number 23

Chloé's pov

—————————————

He cups my face and leans in. I think he wants to kiss. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. I missed them, i really missed them. The soft warm lips of his.

We started kissing and I wanted to deepen the kiss, I did. I felt his mussels on my hip as he was holding me before, his hands are still there. And my arms around his neck. Still we were kissing until I pulled back cause I was out of breath, our foreheads connected. 

We both were breathing deep, as I looked at his ocean blue eyes, I fell in love with him. 

"I missed you" he said. " I'm so sorry bout earlier, she's been having a crush on me since 3 years back" he said looking into my eyes.

" it's fine cause you are mine now " I answered and my cheeks were already pink. 

" If I'm yours, then I'll assume that you are mine from now on" he said and hugged me, I hugged back.

————————————————

School ended and now it's time for seasons first game. (Still Chloé's pov)

I'm inside the arena they'll play in. I'm wearing Hugo's hoodie, cause my fav one is dirty. I guess this is my fav one from now on, and a pair of white tight sweatpants.

I went to the candy bar and took a hot chocolate, then I started going to find my seat. I found it near the hockey players, aka Alex and Hugo's team. They had practice 10 minutes now and Hugo was skating near me all the time, well obviously because we are gf and bf. 

" I love you " I said out loud so that he could hear me. It was quiet loud in the arena, mostly because everyone from school is here to watch and meet with other friends. I was here when Thilde and Melanie came up to me. I hugged Melanie as i haven't seen her face to face in such a long time. We mostly talked face time. 

"Hey girlies!" I said to them. 

"Hey Hugo's girlfriend" Thilde said out loud. Omg stop, why did she do that?

"Hugo's what? Girl why haven't you told me anything?" Melanie says and looked at me like I'm gonna say the biggest news in the world.

"Everything happened so fast I was gonna tell you anyways " I sad and touched her curls in hair.

" looks his number tho" Thilde says. Both me and Melanie looked over and I saw that he was wearing a number '23. My birthday day, he's the cutest.

"Omg, Chloé... you are so lucky" Melanie said, I just smiled. The kiss came to my mind while I was thinking about me and him. "I know" I replied simply. I was always wondering why Melanie didn't have a boyfriend or a crush. I mean, there is nothing bad about it but it's just a thing I have in my head that comes through and leaves.

They got off the ice and Hugo came in front of me (he's on the ice and I'm on the seat, there is a thin glass wall between us. If you don't know what I mean, you can search).

"I'm gonna win the for you" he said with a smile. He looked straight to my eyes and at that moment I just felt so lucky to know that he is mine. "I believe you" I said as I throw him a kiss. He winks.

I sat back on my seat between Melanie and Thilde. "What did he say?" Thilde asks. "He said he was gonna win the game for me..." I said as I looked down and blushed a little. "Oooo" they said teasing me. 

"Ugh, stop" I said looking down blushing.

————————————

Hugo's pov

I told Chloé that i was gonna win the game for her and she throws many kissed at me. She's the cutest ever. I had this idea to take her home tonight. To my home.

"Alex" I shouted over and he looked at me. "Come here" I said. 

"What" he said as he was walking to me. Then he sat beside me.

" I thought of taking her home tonight" I said and was hoping for a yes. 

"Thilde? That's a big no" he said. He didn't even hesitate. "No not her, I meant Chloé" I answered.

" Don't you dare have sex" Alex looked at me with a smile. I'm done. "No I'm fr man." I was so hoping for a yes, but at the same time I was about to get pissed.

"You are asking me for permission to take her home to you?" Alex said with a surprising tone. 

"um... yes, why is that surprising to you?" I asked him. " I'm kidding bro, have some humor and yes you can take her home ONLY IF you take care of her. I want to see her happy and well dressed at school on Monday." That's all he said, then he got to his place and started to wipe the sweat on his neck and forehead. 

Now it was time for us to play. We lined up and one by one saw running out on the ice. Now it was my turn...