Chapter 13

I'm sorry for taking so long to update besties!

__________

After Sanzu walked you home you waved to him, "Thanks for walking me home its really sweet!" He smiles back shyly and blushes.

"I want to keep you safe..." He says quietly, gently taking your hand he squeezes it and lets go before walking away, "I'll see you later Y/n!" Before you can say anything he runs off.

 "See you later Sanzu!" you say back and go inside my house. Taking your shoes off you get a call, looking down you see it was Hinata. Picking up quickly you smile, "Hey Hina how are you?"

"I know it's kinda late but I want to talk to you..." You were surprised but before you could ask anything she spoke up again, "Please..." The tone she had made you worried and you gulp, putting your shoes back on quickly. 

"Sure, I'll go to your place now, wait for me." You say gently to make sure she won't get startled. All she replies with is a small yes and ends the call. Now you were worried. This wasn't like her, was she still stressed from the festival? Your family wouldn't be back home for a while and you decide you can drop by quickly. Opening the door you lock it behind yourself and start walking to her place. You decide to go through a park, it would be faster and it wasn't too dark out yet, you just wanted to get there quickly for your friend. 

Walking through the park there were still some people, so you didn't feel worried about being there, besides this area was safe. As you continue walking someone drops something onto your shirt, making you wince as the cold drink trails down. You look up annoyed and there was a guy with a grin, holding a bottle, "guess you have to take it off now." 

Before you can even say anything someone suddenly comes out of the corner of your eye and hits him straight in the face. It was the guy from the arcade, the one who randomly took your shoulder, "what a mess." He glares at the man who is now on the floor and holding his nose, he looks at you and then down at your shirt. "You have terrible luck." He starts to take his jumper off and he extends it to you. 

Your hand was in front of your chest and you were stunned, everything was happening so fast but you took his jumper, "...are you sure I can borrow this?" 

He doesn't even wait, "why the hell do you thing I took it off and pointed it at you? Put it on already idiot."

"Thanks for that..." You glance at the guy on the ground.

He doesn't say anything and just glances at you, "I guess he had a point."

"Who?"

"Shut up."

Now your initial shock had worn off and you looked at him annoyed, "You can't just say that and not expect me to be curious." All he does is stare at you and start to walk away. You quickly speak up, "Wait, what about your jumper?"

"Keep it." He says sounding annoyed and walks away from you. You look down at your clothes and put on the jumper. That was strange, but you didn't want to think any longer and quickly sped up and continued walking to Hina's place, maybe you could borrow something at her place but right now was about her, not you. You don't even notice the guy with the unique hair not too far at you and staring with a small smile, the jumper looked cute on you.

You get to her place and gently nod at the door. Her brother Naoto opens it with a smile, "Y/n-san!" You smile gently at him, "It's been a while, how have you been? Is your sister in her room?"

"I-I'm doing great! You look really pretty today! And yes shes upstairs." 

He smiles at you and you ruffle his hair, "thank you." You walk past him and up the stairs. Once you reach her door you gently knock, "Hina it's me... can I come in?" Suddenly the door opens and you get dragged inside her room. She hugged you tightly and was crying. You embrace her and get worried, "Hina what's wrong?"

"I don't know how much longer I can pretend..." You look at her confused and stroke her back, "w-why can't I just be honest and already come clean? Why am I so pathetic?" Her voice breaks down slightly.

This has never happened before and you hug her tighter, "Hina it's okay... everything will be okay, and you are far from pathetic, you are so brave and amazing. You are such an amazing person don't say that." She hugs you tighter and hides her face in your chest, "what happened?" She doesn't say anything and you simply stroke her hair, "do you want me to stay over today?" All she did was nod and you continue holding her.  

You try to cheer her up, "do you want me to go grab some snacks? I'll get your favorite and then we can stay up all night and not worry about anything, okay?" You smile and wipe her tears. She slightly smiles and wipes her tears.

"That sounds good!" She sniffed but felt better now. You give her a final squeeze and start to go downstairs.

"I'll be back, I'll grab the snacks and call my parents to not worry them." You smile gently and she returns the smile. Walking down the stairs you put on your shoes quickly and head to the nearby shop to grab some snacks. After you grab them you notice Mikey. You smile happily and wave to him, "Mikey-!"

"This jumper is a guys, and it's not even your size..." He says lowly, nearing your neck, "doesnt smell like you either, whos is it?" You have never seen him like this and were surprised by the reaction.

"Yeah, some guy dropped a drink on me and then another guy let me borrow his jumper."

"What guy?"

This was strange, he sounded so mad and it made you nervous. You hopped Draken was nearby. You notice Draken and smile a little.

__________

It's been a while since I wrote I hope this was a good enough chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed :)