Chapter 2

__________

Looking at one another, it was silent. Am I about to get shanked, Y/n thought silently. Still not breaking away from the contact, it felt too long.

"You do know someone over there is following you?" He pointed behind a poll to see someone dressed suspiciously flinch and slowly retreat.

"So that's why I was uncomfortable," you mumbled, "how could you tell?"

Smiling up at you, "Wow you really are unaware?" He laughed. Slightly getting red at that, you did feel embarrassed. How on earth did you not notice someone with tinted glasses, a cap and a mask following you a few feet away? "What's your name?"

"Oh, it's L/n Y/n, yours?"

"Y/n, Y/n," he mumbled searching for something, "...did you by any chance know someone by the name Sano Sh-"

"Oi Mikey!" You hear someone running toward the two of you, "don't just throw the money at the cashier and run off!" Looking down at you, "who's this?"

"This is a new friend Ken-chin! Anyway let's go or we will be late!" He cheerfully states while motioning his friend to move, walking away from you, "see you later Y/n-chin~" He waved to you.

Looking at the back of his head you were confused by what just happened. Either way, you soon walk into the shop to grab a few stuff to make it up with Hinata for taking too long. "Mikey...?"
___

"What do you mean you left?"

"Someone pointed me out tailing them! I'm not staying here any longer, also I'm never listening to you on what to wear!"

"Haha, you actually wore that!?"

"I'm going to end the call."

"Come on aren't you curious about them yourself?"

"...I am but I'm not giving up my dignity away like that-"

"I know you are interested in them too my dear brother~"

Huffing the person takes off the glasses and mask, keeping the cap on, "fine fine, now stop being annoying."

"Whatever do you say, my dear-"

Cutting off the phone call he starts waiting for them to leave the shop, "I'll be more careful this time." He whispers.
___

"Ken-chin do you remember the kid I told you about that used to hang out with my brother?"

"Yeah."

"That's the kid I think."

Pausing, the taller one looks at him slightly shocked, "that's lucky of you to find them like that."

"Yeah, I only had their first name and looks to go around with, now I know their full name and that they came back."

"Came back?"

"They moved out of Tokyo, didn't know they came back. We met briefly so I'm sure they don't remember me."

"Hmm, let's check where she goes to so you don't nag me."
___

Finally taking the snacks, you notice how late it actually was, rushing to her house you see your other friend coming downstairs, "Mitchy?"

Takemichi quickly looks at the person who said his name, he had been crying but seeing them had made him cry again. "I'm so sorry for leaving you alone!"

"What are you talking about? Also what happened?" You were concerned for him, and you patted his head, smiling, "did you get into a fight? You look like it."