🍋Side story: Hanma and the video

You don't have to read this if you don't want to, this is smut so skip this if you are uncomfortable, it won't impact the story much.
__________

Desperately driving to get home as quickly as he can he hums happily when he gets to his penthouse, quickly locking the door and closing the curtains. Taking out his phone, he connects it to the big screen and presses to see it from the start.

"Mmm~" He looks as you enter the door, as he was ready from the start. Sliding onto his bed, he unbuckles his belt, sliding down his pants seeing as his dick slipped out, as he takes it in his hand. Quickly glancing at the video again and seeing how you looked worried at him made him hard.

Stroking himself, he sees as you kick him, "ahh, yes, there, there princess~!" He increases his speed as he starts moaning and panting. Seeing as you pull his hair he pushes up and lays on at the front, one hand resting on the mattress to keep him balancing while the other was fisting his dick, "Ah ah yes, more~" as he saw you slapping him he came. His cum shooting onto the screen.

Panting he starts to unbutton his shirt with one hand as he was desperately trying to cum again. "Let me cum again mommyyy~"

He takes out his phone as he plays another video, showing all the pictures he has of you. Moaning louder he starts to drool looking at the pictures, seeing your wet pussy on display on the screen as you are asleep, unaware of the lewd photo. "Ahhh, how would you punish me if you knew I had this of you Y/n~"

The next photo was just a face picture, but having his previous substance on the screen, and it seeming like it's on your face, he busts again. "I can't take it anymore~!"

Moving to the edge, he opens his intimate draw, taking out a pair of your panties. Putting them in his face he starts to drain himself again, glancing at the screen, there was a picture of you looking down. Cumming at the sight of that, his cum goes on his face "You can't just look at me like that it makes me nervous~"

Looking down he sees the panties being covered in his cum, he quickly starts fisting himself with your panties that were previously in his face, "oh how I want the real deal, please sit on my face!~"

Soon after he cums, panting he is red with drool and his own cum on his face. Hearing his phone ring he picks it up, "what?"

"The item is ready to be collected, Mr. Hanma."

Grinning he says a quick confirmation before laying down on his bed, "not long and I will have you Y/n~"
__________

I felt inspired suddenly. Hope it was okay!