Chapter 6

__________

After finishing your lunch you start to pack up. Standing up you feel Hinata grab your hand, "Hmm?" Looking down at her you see that she's determined and you become confused. Is there something she wants to say? 

"...its nothing we should go." The wind blows harshly and you can't help but worry as you see her saddened face. Hugging her you smile at her.

"Hina, whatever it is you can tell me." Seeing as she goes red, she doesn't hug you back so you let go off her. You see her turning forward, speed walking to the classroom, "wait- hold up!" You where about to run after her but you heard your phone going off letting you know there is a notification.

_

Mikey UwU

Hi Y/n, can you come over for a second, we are near your school

Sure, but what happened?

It's kinda important, we won't take long

Alright, send me the location

_

Waiting for the response for the location you look at the time. The lesson would start soon, but you were okay with that. Your attendance is good and he said it wouldn't take long. Also it's just one lesson. Hopefully your teacher will just mark you in.

Walking to where he said to meet, it was loud. There was cheering. The crowd was getting louder and you started hearing a familiar voice screaming. You where about to run but was hugged from behind tightly.

"Y/n-chin! I missed you so much!"

"M-mikey it hasn't been that long also you are holding me too tightly...!" You chuckled nervously. He however wasn't moving and just continued to hug you and snuggle into your neck, smiling at you.

"Okay, Mikey let's go that's not what we came here for." Mikey however ignored his tall friend as he still hugged you, "Mikey don't you see you're making them uncomfortable!?" He raised his voice to which Mikey lets you go and pouts.

"Fine, fine, let's go but I want to hug again later!" You looked at him slightly worriedly but nodded. Does he not understand boundaries?

Walking towards the noise, you see a group of older students, and a... bloody Takemichi. "Takemichi!" You yelled his name as you ran towards him. He looked at you surprised and worried, he was meant to protect you not get you involved!

"Y/n, it's too dangerous here-"

"Wow aren't you a pretty lady-" someone was about to touch you, but you heard a loud noise by your side. Looking to where the guy was, he was holding onto his stomach as Draken glared at him.

"Who died and made you king, Kiyomasa?" He continued walking behind Mikey, but turned his head soon after, "don't talk to women like that." The guy was on the ground clutching his stomach and looking extremely pissed at Draken.

You see Mikey making his way towards you and Takemichi, with a blank face. Anyone could tell Takemichi was scared of him, so you held his hand to comfort him, which made him blush slightly.

Smiling at the two of you, "I thought you'd know these lot since they had the same uniform, didn't know you were that close." His tone seemed fake and you where getting a bad feeling but you shake your head.