Chapter 9

__________

Opening your eyes you look around, startled when you see Izana smiling at you lovingly, "how did you sleep, queen?" Closing in near you he hugs you, "I missed you so, so much!" He sighs as he smells your hair.

"Izana, what are you doing, wait what th-" You feel his lips trailing your neck as you slightly shiver. Pushing him away from you, you raised your voice, "is that really a way to greet a friend after they find out you are alive!?" You looked at him face red.

Sighing he moves away from you, holding your hands in his own, "I'm sorry, I just got excited seeing you." He looked slightly upset.

Ruffling his hair you smile, "it's okay, just don't pull that sort of thing out of nowhere."

Rubbing into your hand he smiles, "okay."

___

After he walks you through the situation, you understand more of what was happening. Nodding at him you ask him another question, "Izana why did you go through so much for me?"

"..." He stayed silent as he looked away from you.

"Izana?" You ask, before feeling yourself fall and weight being placed on top of you. Looking up you see him with tears filled as he placed his hands by your face. About to open your mouth and apologize, he starts talking.

"Ever since we were younger I felt like you were meant for me. I always felt like I could be myself around you. When you told me what those people did to you, I lost all control, but I don't regret my decision and I would do it again." Tears started leaving his eyes, "but I would lie if I said I didn't regret leaving you on your own and not being able to see you smile!" He started gritting his teeth as more tears fell onto your face.

"Izana, I'm sorry for not noticing you felt like that, I'm such a terrible friend..." You place your palm onto his cheek as he leans in slightly, still avoiding your eyes.

"Don't blame yourself for my stupidity..." he laughed slightly, "Y/n, there is something I should have told you a long time ago." Looking at you directly he smiles, "I love you, my Queen." He leaned towards you and pressed his lips onto yours.

Looking at him shocked, you feel him remove your hand from his cheek as he places it on his heart, "you feel that, that's my heart that belongs to you." He quickly dives in for a second kiss as you close your eyes. Feeling him pull away you open your eyes, "what's your response?" He looked so beautiful before you, with his skin being covered with a barely visible blush, and his hair messy.

"I was scared I only felt this way, I love you too, my king." You wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him back, feeling him snake his arms around your back as he deepens the kiss. You feel him shake, not sure why he was shaking you are about to break away from the kiss before you feel his tongue enter your mouth. His shaking got even bigger, as you look up at him, you could tell he was nervous. Moving your hand to his chest you feel him melt.

Hearing knocking you look up at the door slightly sitting up as you hear Izana groan and rest his head on your shoulder as you laugh. "Who is it?" He sounded unhappy but you just stroked his hair.

"Someone managed to run away," he walks in as he continues talking, "he surprisingly isn't dead..." Looking up he sees you in between Izana's arms as he was holding you protectively. He was about to speak up as he felt rage pulse through his body, but before he speaks up he feels an arm on his shoulder. It was his brother.

"You should get it checked out boss~" He smirked as he saw how annoyed Izana was. Looking over at him he sees Izana lean in for a quick peck on your lips as he stands up muttering something to you as he runs out.