Chapter - 24 The golden sword.

The golden sword is a true legend. Yet there is always a price to pay for something so rare. Kiara:

Kiara

I flutter my eyes open as I look around to see I was in my room once again. The cold air hits me as I turn to see I had my AC on. I thought I had it off during this time?

I pull myself up and look around. My room was dark and my feet were cold I must have forgotten to place socks on. I turn to my 

It was late. Maybe two in the morning?

It was a Saturday, so it was the weekend thank god. I never really liked school once I got back to it again. Missing two years was worth it but not worth it with my life on the line.

I swing my legs over the bed and place them on the cold wooden floor. As I stand and walk over to my bathroom I slide the door open and walk in.

The first thing I see is the shower and sink, I walk over to the shower turning on the warm water. Once the water was running I walk over to my closet grabbing another pair of night clothes.

Something comfy.

Once I get that I walk back in and take a nice long shower. And enjoy the way the running runs down my flesh.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

"Kiara!"

I roll over and kept my eyes closed, go away let me sleep more.

"Kiara get up now."

I hear my name again and groan as I throw the covers off and look to see who was calling me.

"Oh you silly thing come on we are gonna be late for school!"

Someone with dark misty hair walks in, her face was blurry I couldn't see it well, I saw a dark circle around both her eyes, and they seem to be glasses? I couldn't tell.

"Come on Kimiko!" My name? From the other VR worlds? hWo is this person? When I pull myself to get a better look at the person it was Emiko.

"E-miko..." Her blur started to fade and I saw her face, her calm and cheerful face.

"Come on silly everyone is waiting for you!" She grabs my hand and pulls me from the bed. She seems alive and here and cheerful as always but something seems so off about her.

"Who?"

"Your family duh." She replies.

"Wait, but my family is dead." I say.

"Well, so are you?" I pull from her grip and stare down at the floor.

The floor was splattered with red liquid all across my room. All across the hallway her hand was covered in some of it as well. My eyes trail to where the blood ends.

And once my eyes fall onto a person who lays helplessly on the floor.

On their side.

Their hair was long and brown like mine.

Some of their hair covers the face of this person, they wear a light blue hoodie with long light jeans on.

the same white sneakers, I had on last night...

I walk closer to the person and when I lean over to see their face I gasp and jump back. My eyes were lifeless, and cut out. The mouth of mine was open and my face was left in terror.

It was me.

I was dead.

How?

How did I die?