Chapter - 20 Kirito's new job?

Every day we take smalls steps to succeed in life, so why you stopping? Get up! Kiara:

Kiara

"Get to work?" I watch Kikuoka as he fixes his tie and eyes me for a brief moment then back to Kirito.

"Well, not sure if kazuto here explain to you in what he will be doing." He shifts his eyes onto him and follows mine once again, the way his shoulders tense as he speaks but he seems very relaxed.

"What does he mean?" I ask not breaking the eye contact and i hear Kirito sigh out and leans forward with his arms on the table.

"Well." He clears his throat, and even then i slowly look over at him. He doesn't look at me or even acknowledge the fact that I'm looking at him he can feel my stare on the side of his head but he just goes on what he has to say.

"About a week from now I have been working with him for a bit of time now working on a case of finding out who this someone is in another VR game." And now he turns his head to look at me, his eyes follow mine those deep moonlight eyes that held so much exhaustion in them.

"Ok? What other VR game or world is there now?" I lift my one brow at him and he just keeps on staring at me, then he speaks. "It's called Gun Gale online."

Gun Gale online?

"What is that?" I asked as i try to process this new name. Or new game.

"Well it's another VR of course, it's basically about guns." Kirito says with a grin across his face as he leans forward and i push him back from how close he was but he moves my hands away and smirks. "And lightsabers."

He places his hand onto my shoulder and shakes me a bit, "Okay i get it, you're excited about Lightsabers now stop shaking me you weirdo." I snap and he pulls away with a light chuckle

"Okay so why is Kirito working with you and why did i tag along?" I say leaning back into the chair, i mean not like i cared but i rather be somewhere else then here listening to this for what reason?

"Well." Kikuoka clears his throat and places both his hands down and smiles at me.

"What?" I narrow my eyes at him, why is he always smiling at me like that it's creepy.

"Kiara, Kirito, or Kazuto you may call him." Kirito sighs and looks back at the older gentlemen.

"Kazuto here, has been under cover for some time now as i said. He is looking for someone under the name Death gun."

Death gun? "Death gun? What a silly name." I giggle a bit, really who names themselves Death gun? Oh so scary...

"Yes, well." Kikuoka starts again.

"He is somehow killing people in the real world, and to the point we are trying to find out how and why." Then i move myself up and straighten up in my chair, Killing people in the real world? Did i just hear that right?

Killing people?

In the real world?

But isn't he under cover in the VR world? So how is that possible? For someone to be killing someone in the real world if he is in the VR world?