Chapter - 9 Fight on floor 74.

A fight to the death is a fight for the win. Kiara:

Kiara

Here we go. I walk along with my team members, hoping we can make it.

Make it with everyone here.

We will make it.

I know it.

"Are you nervous?" Someone says behind me. "Yeah man, no one has even been on this floor, I'm scared to the bone." They still chat and whisper as we kept moving forward.

I look over at Kirito who is holding Asuna hands, Emiko is walking beside Klein and his group and i walk alone.

Seriously what does she even see in him? Am i jealous of her being beside him and not me?

Ridiculous.

I held my teleport crystal out just in case once we reach there i need to jump and take as many people as i can with me to get us out of there.

We had to fight a few little monster to get up here, and half of us are tired i didn't sleep so that doesn't help me with low energy. Everyone comes to a stop, and so do i.

I see a huge door up ahead of us so meaning we are here.

"May i have everybody's attention." Heathcliff says.

"Once we enter this door, we won't be able to come back out once we attack, we will not be backing down we will be attacking it until it's destroy, and we will move on with floor 75."

He explains to everyone.  Jeez, this guy really wants to have us fight it right off bat and go for the next floor?

That wasn't the plan. We attack the first boss take a break and then go to the next one.

"Is everyone ready?" He says before turning his back on us and ready to push open the door.

Everyone around us shouts, throwing their fist up in the air. 

"That's the spirit! Now let's win this floor!" Everyone pushes passes me i run after them to keep up, the door opens and we all rush inside.

We can do this.

We will do this.

I reach behind my back and pull my twin blades out and swing them open and run to catch up with my fellow members.

Once we all enter the floor nothing is there.

Yet again. Why is it always when we enter nothing is here.

"Stand ready!"

Heathcliff shouts to us, i held my blades tight against my sides, Kirito swings his sword out standing beside Asuna, Emiko was beside Klein with her bow down next to her side.

Asuna stares at me and nods, i nod back and look around my surroundings. Where is it?

"Here it comes!"

Someone shouts and the door behind us started to shut.

Huh? I snap my head to the door watching it close completely leaving us trap in this room. We didn't even attack it yet, and the door is already closing?!

Everyone else sees the door shutting, we can't leave now the crystal are no use to us now.

"Above us!!" Someone shouts and i force my head up to see what it was. My eyes shot open my mouth slightly open as the little sounds escapes them.

Something drops down right above us, Making half of us fly backwards from how hard the gust of wind was.

I slam my blades hard into the floor keeping me from going back future.