punishment

Naaz comes out with twinkle and roshni. She was just looking down not saying anything. All sighs.

Nik(softly)- doll come here....

Naaz slowly goes towards him and he makes her sit on his lap and kisses her forehead.

Nik- what happen? Wont u talk to papa hmm?

Naaz shakes her head still doesnt look at him.

Nik(cups her face)- mri jaan no need to be embarassed. Its normal shona.

Naaz(sobbing)- bt i m not small....then how can i?

K(rubs her back)- hey buttercup its ok shh...we knw u didnt did it intentionally. See noone is scolding or judging u r8 then stop worrying beta. We all r family na and u r our baby. So chill and just forget about it ok. We dont have control on these things na so just relax.

Naaz nods snuggling to Nik's chest. Nik pecks her hairs and pats her back.

Ro- Nik....(shows him glucometer)

Nik closes his eyes cursing under his breath. He hugs naaz close to himself.

Nik- u do it yrr....

Roshni looks at him with teary eyes and nods in no. Kunj sighs and snatches it from her.

K- i will do it.

He blinks his eyes assuring them so roshni gives him wipe and stick to prick. Kunj again sits back beside nik and softly holds naaz's one hand kisses it.

Ishaan also remains silent very well knowing what they r doing bt rohan becomes scared bcz in evng he saw it and now he knws this thing hurts his little nazu so much so how can he let them hurt her again.

Roh- chachu what r u doing.....no she will cry.

He speaks so loudly catching naaz's attention towards everyone while other glares him. 

Ra(spanks him slowly)- cant u sit silently for sometime han...

Roh- oww papa why r u beating me...beat chachu. See what was he gonna do. U dont knw in evng bua did the same and it hurted her so much. She will again start crying.

Naaz widens her eyes and looks at kunj who was busy glaring rohan angrily making him gulp and he immidiately hides his face in rajat's neck bt from there too he receives another spank so he sit away from him pouting his lips.

Naaz- kunj chachu what u were about to do?

K- nothing jaan. U knw na he is mad so ignore him.

Naaz looks at rohan he nods in no bt seeing kunj, doodle and rajat's glares he nods in yes. Naaz narrows her eyes suspiciously.

Naaz- chachu show me ur hand. (Kunj shows her his left hand. She shakes her head) Right wala...(kunj takes his left hand back then shows her right hand bt she again shakes her head) both together.

K- no.

Naaz- why?

K- bcz u r not my teacher so i should follow ur orders.

Naaz- so this means u dont love ur hairs r8?

K(glares her)- dont u dare....

Bt as if she gonna get scared of his glares. She jumps on him from nik's lap and starts pulling his both hands.

K- are beta scchi i have nothing.

Naaz- lier then show me why r u hiding....

Rajat quickly takes all the things from behind him and winks at kunj. Kunj smiles and finally shows her his both hands. Girls shake their heads like 'inka kuchh nhi ho skta'.