☁︎imagine them trying to get you to fall for them (❤️ver) [maknae line]

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!!! It's Feb15 for me already ahaha... But better late than never.

How are they going to ask you to be their valentine? Lets find out :3

Han

You open the door to find the hoodie guy you were looking for.

"So we're going to go on a date in your room? I honestly thought we were going somewhere else." you said.

Han gave you a small frown. "Well I thought-"

"OH WAIT IS THAT MUSIC YOU'RE MAKING?" you suddenly said. You rushed in to sit next to him on the sofa as your eyes scanned through the laptop and the mic.

"Glad you finally noticed." he sighed, shaking his head, "people these days jump into conclusions too often."

You noticed that it was titled 'To My Chocolate: Want So Bad' and you wondered what that meant, but you decided to keep it a mystery. Maybe he'll explain it later on. Han finished playing some chords before allowing you to browse through his other unreleased songs. You go through a ride of emotions as each song gave you such a strong impression. You would be lying if you said that it didn't make you fall for Han even more, how he expressed his feelings so clearly.

You wipe off a fake tear as you finished listening to Alien. It touched your heart as you could relate to it a lot.

"You're just amazing with words. I don't even know how you do it. It must be a God given talented." you said, taking off the headphones. You were met with a shy Han looking down on the floor, completely flustered by your compliment.

"Well, there's one more song I want you to listen to. It was made for you..." he answered, already searching for the song. He finally found the song and beckoned you to put the headphones on.

He hit play and the piano playing starts coming in. He takes a few glances at you from time to time and continues to cover his face with his hands, not believing that you're actually listening to it.

"...Pink chroma key background, the surrounding scenes

Love is so intuitive everything changes

The start of a typical romance, though I know it all, I deeply

Fall into you and get my hopes up again"

(Want So Bad by Han and Leeknow, just imagine that we're listening to Han's demo)

The song finally ends and you place the headphones down. Unaware of the shy Han, you let the lyrics continue to sink. The lyrics hit the correct side of your heart, where all the feelings are held. Your heart still beating fast from the lyrics, you turn you body to face him, only to be met by a hiding quokka.

"Hannie?"

He looks up from your hands.

"...How was it? I hope it wasn't too cringy... Were my vocals ok? Was the song-"

He was cut off by your pair of arms that wrapped around his back.

"Thank you... I love it."

Han relaxes in your embrace and hugs back smiling.

"Good, I was worried that it wasn't enough for you to like me and accept me."

You pull away to see his smiling face and shook your head. "I already like you, you don't need to make a song for me to like you. I love this song so much."

He grinned even wider and hugged you close.

"Happy Valentine's Day Y/N."

Felix