i'm here for you [chan]

I'm in a bad mood, so while having this feeling still in me, I'm gonna write this... idk if it'll have a happy ending or not, we'll see if i feel good enough to write a good ending. 

Y/N quickly sat up when he heard the beeping noise. Finally he's arriving home. It's 2am now... 

"What took you so long Bang Christopher Chan this is not-"

Y/N was surprised that she was instead greeted by a young girl. She looked quite young, around the early 20s. She had Chan's arms over her and what made it more frustrating, it was that her arms held his waist.

"You're his sister? I was told to bring him home to this address. He was drunk at the club and since I was nearby, I thought I could be of a help to bring him home. I left my phone number in his pocket in case he ever wants to thank me and you know... Spend some time and maybe... Anyways I'll leave you with him!" The girl handed Chan over to Y/N. Y/N noticed lip marks on Chan's neck, and it kind of matches the young girl's lips. Y/N immediately wanted kick the girl hard and murder her right at the spot, but she decided it was better if she had a talk with Chan first.

"Thank you." Y/N said, holding back the tears as she didn't want to show any sign of what she feels right now. The girl smiled and glanced at Chan once more before disappearing. 

Y/N made sure the girl was out of sight before closing the door. Her tears immediately flooded through her eyes as she flung Chan on the couch. The drunk boy gave a small cry of pain before opening his eyes to see Y/N sitting on the floor crying. Finally coming to his senses, he dashed to Y/N but received a hard shove in return.

"It's not what it seems like. Nothing happened to anyone. I swear Y/N, I did nothing to anyone." Chan said, not knowing how to explain to Y/N.

"Well explain your neck! Why did you go clubbing? You told me that you were busy with upcoming projects."

Chan looked at the mirror nearby and found what Y/N was pointing at. He gasped but didn't know what to say. If he tried to explain, she'll get mad and kick him out. He didn't want to tell her the reason, but if he doesn't, then what would explain why he went clubbing? Definitely not for work.

"It's all because of you."

That wasn't what he wanted to say. 

Y/N did nothing but support him throughout the process. Even though he came home late everyday, she still waited and gave him the warmth he needed. He knew that. Because he knew that, he didn't betray Y/N and didn't went to find other girls. He just had too much stress that he made a stupid mistake and went to the wrong place. Rather than relieving stress by calming down, he made matters worse. 

"...Me?"

The sadness in her voice pierced Chan hard in the heart. He ran over to hug the love of his life. Tears filled his eyes too. He wanted to tell her how much he loves her, how grateful he was to have such a supportive girlfriend. But he didn't know how to use words to explain. 

"No it's not your fault. I... I messed up, but please believe me. I haven't done anything with any other girl. I shouldn't have went to the club to relieve my stress when I have you by my side. I'm sorry..."

Chan hugged Y/N tight, not wanting to let her escape. He suddenly realized how much he missed this feeling of having her by his side. Nothing could beat this comfort. It felt safe. It felt warm. It felt like home.

Moments of silence passed. They stayed hugging, not moving an inch.

"I miss us hugging like this Channie. But know that I'm always by your side. Whenever you have stress, just know I'm here for you. Unlike any other stranger out there, I hope you feel my love. I love you Chan. I hope you know that. Don't ever do this to yourself again."

Chan looked over at Y/N's glimmering eyes as it still had tears. Y/N looked at Chan with the same eyes as she had first met him. Yes, he wasn't perfect, but no one is. The fact that Chan came this far already made Y/N proud. She buried herself to Chan's hug as they cried some more, but instead of sadness, the atmosphere was replaced with the opposite.

lmao instead of angst it turned to a Chan appreciation \story. the title and story was originally angst and depression but something about me changed it. hope you enjoyed :D and i miss channie's room... but it's his decision and i hope he's doing well :)