Chapter 5

What did Jane mean I will find out. I sat in my throne and waited. The next day the woman came back. She looked more beautiful than yesterday. I was standing over with Aro and Marcus. She walked up to Aro and talked for a little then she moved to Marcus and did the same. I looked over at Marcus and he gave me that look. I've only seen that look one other time....When I meet Athenodora. Shortly after that she walked towards me.

"Hello I'm Mela, I'm joining the Volturi Guard."

"Hello Mela, I'm Caius the second member of the Volturi."

"What's your ability Mela?"

" I can control other people's moods."

"Would you like to see master?" "Yes I would."

Just then my mood went from calm to sadness. Then she put me back to my calm self.

"That's amazing Mela!"

"Thank you master!"

"No no no please do not call me master, Mela call me Caius."

She blushed then said
"Okay Caius."

What am I thinking? I told her to call me by my name. The Volturi Guard is supposed to call us master. I just like her so much. Mela, her name sends butterflies to my stomach. I totally forgot about Athenodora. She means nothing to me anymore. I think my heart is staring to beat again since Athenodora broke it. She makes me want to die. I don't know if I can tell her. I feel like she knows since our little conversation. Wait a minute, she said she was apart of the guard. What if she's in the room with me and my brothers. I know that Jane is getting a companion so I hope it's her. I wonder if she has the same feelings I have for her.

I think that is why Marcus looked at me the way he did. I think he saw my future relationship with Mela. Oh my that would be wonderful. This time around I'm going to be myself completely I don't want to loose anyone again.