chapter forty-two.

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO,,,
narrative & social media.

     frances was a bit unsure about agreeing to meet up with nora. a part of her assured that it was just nora, a girl she's known since she was eighteen. however, another part of her reminded her that this was the same girl who turned her back on her and sided with kendall.

frances had told her she could come over and frankly, she was hoping she wouldn't regret it.

she had been sitting on her couch with peanut for a few minutes before she heard a knock on her door.

peanut, alerted, jumped off the couch and immediately ran at the door. frances was next to him, opening the door to reveal nora who sheepishly smiled.

upon seeing the girl, peanut immediately calmed down and began wagging his tail with excitement.

frances moved to the side a bit, allowing nora to come inside. "you redecorated." nora noted.

frances walked to the living room, sitting on the couch. nora sat across from her, facing her. peanut had left to go play with his toys.

"so, what do we have to talk about?" frances questioned, not really up for small talk.

nora breathed in. "i owe you the biggest of sorries, frances. i mean, if i hadn't leaked that picture of you and vinnie, maybe none of this wouldve happened, it would all be better. i don't really have much of an excuse other than that i really thought that for me, kendall wouldve changed. and that was actually crazy of me."

"i realized that no matter how much i could do, she would still always want vinnie. simply to spite you. she doesnt even like him anymore its just a petty act to prove something to you." she continued.

"you were my friend, you had been there for me since i've known you and still i did that. then went on to say this whole bunch of stuff about you. it was entirely wrong and i'm not asking for your forgiveness, but i am sorry, frances." nora's eyes saddened.

frances shrugged. "i get it. i mean, do crazy stuff for love. i know it can happen. i don't blame you for anything that's happened. i think kendall wouldve found a way to fuck up stuff anyways. i'm glad you realize she was using you, because you don't deserve that at all, nora. it might take me some more time to find it in me to forgive you but i do accept your apologies."

"i wish things couldve gone different between us. but maybe one day we can get back to where we were." frances smiled softly.

"i hope so too." nora smiled.

nora then breathed. "i'm gonna post a video in a few days. the whole truth. i'm going to try and make things better. i have so much stuff piled against kendall, and i hope it helps to finally make her stop." she said.

"thank you," frances nodded.

     "by the way, talk to vinnie. a few days ago, kendall said she had something in mind and went to visit him. i don't know what happened but just talk to him. whatever happened was because of kendall." nora informed.

      she got up to leave but turned to look at frances with a small smile, "it was good seeing you. thank you for letting me explain."

liked by kendallwalker and 893,012 others @NORAVILLANUEVA   posting on youtube in a few days

@NORAVILLANUEVA   posting on youtube in a few days. the whole truth about everything.

VIEW COMMENTS

username oh ????

username nora's so pretty

username kendall let her go
please let her go.

kendallwalker prettyy

username i miss nora ☹️

username kendall and
nora best friendship!!! 😍

username finally frances
will be put on blast by youuu

username GUYS FRANCES
REFOLLOWED NORA.
username WHAT 😨

jasminehacker you're so gorgg <3
username stfu

teaspill i sense more dramaaaa 👀👀

estela's corner
are u guys proud of me for updating in a two day lapse instead of a three month lapse??

i have all the final chapters narrowed down so updates will come fasterrrr