chapter seventeen.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN,,,
multi.

franceszq tweeted!

fran🐈‍⬛ | franceszq
one day ur sucking their dick and the next
ur crying over them #girlboss 🫦

user | username
replying to franceszq
same sis🤭 hot girls only

user | username
replying to franceszq
the way we all know who this is about
which literally confirms all suspicions
about vinnie and fran 😶

user | username
replying to franceszq and username
isn't this the whole point of the tweet though?

user | username
replying to franceszq
no matter what, kendall still has ways
of fucking up anything happening for fran

user | username
replying to franceszq
this isn't a flex lmao

user | username
replying to franceszq and username
i don't think she's saying it as a flex

IMESSAGE !
jas<3 &&.
fran🦹‍♀️

jas <3
coming over
with nora

jas <3
be there in a few
seen

frances lay on her living room couch with peanut's head on her lap, she pets behind his ears calmly. a bottle of belvedere vodka and a box of open donuts rested on the side opposite of peanut. here and then, she would pause petting her dog and take a sip of the bottle or chew on a piece of donut.

several knocks on the door interrupted what she called a 'hot girl therapy session'. she paused the music coming from her tv, lana del rey, and looked at the door. "it's open," she called from inside.

jasmine and nora walked in, looking at the state of the girl. empty water bottles cluttered on her coffee table and a burnt-out joint rested inside one of the bottles. about four more joints were rolled, resting on a corner of the coffee table with a small container of weed next by. peanut immediately jumped off the couch and jumped up the two girls' legs, scratching them a bit before he stayed put. nora grabbed the chocolate lab in her arms, sitting on the armchair in front of the sofa. whereas jasmine sat next to the girl.

"i see you had fun with the weed," nora pointed out, staring at the rolled-up joints, which she had done sometime during the day. "you can light one." frances half smiled at the girl but she shook her head, leaning for a donut from the box the girl had set on the coffee table.

they sat in silence for a while, nora and jasmine tried making small talk with frances, to get her to forget what was haunting her mind. however, the girl would reply shortly and they could tell it wasn't really working.

"are we gonna talk about it, fran?" nora sighed, "about this whole thing with vinnie?" she added, finally asking the topic that was truly in frances' mind. "what's there to talk about? that's he's an asshole?" frances chuckled.

"you know, he's always been that way. you knew that." jasmine started, "and i get it, he didn't show up to your birthday for being with kendall, who you don't have a good history with. but aside from it, he told you what he felt for you, and you showed him you did too, and he did that shit. i get it."

     "but no matter how much it hurts, you can't stay in that same hole. because it's not gonna help you and he's already proven that it doesn't bother him in the slightest. he's shown you that much already. so you show him that he doesn't have that effect on you. he doesn't deserve it, so don't give it to him." jasmine finishes.

     frances nods with a small smile. "i know, jas. that's the same advice i've given you times before, and i want to do that. but, he made me think that things were good between us and we talked about what we felt. he's never been that vulnerable and open with me, so it's a huge deal to me that he was. it's just more because i had gotten attached, i saw him almost every day and we would talk and spend time together and i felt so happy, and that's done with. all because he lied? or because he just felt he could have more with kendall? i don't know why he did it, and i don't want to know, at least that's what i tell myself. but i do. i do want to know. because it's bothering me."

     "well, whatever it was, it wasn't your fault. he's the one who did it, you're not at fault because he doesn't comprehend his feelings or because he's not prepared to emotionally attach himself to someone. because we all know he has none with kendall." nora shakes her head.

     it's weird to see frances like this. usually, she's always in a good mood and smiling, so to see her like this? it's so different. frances has never been the most open with her emotions. she grew up in a strict household where she felt like being anything other than happy around her parents was something she couldn't and shouldn't do. she's adopted that into every other relationship in her life. it affected her, no matter how much she wants to be open with everyone, she's just not made that way.

     yet it took one flip from vinnie for her to be this way.

estela's talking corner🗣
longest chapter i think🤭🤭
fran <3