chapter four.

CHAPTER FOUR,,,
SOCIAL MEDIA &&
NARRATIVE.

ILOVEBREAD me when he says the literal thought of me makes him horny 🤧

VIEW COMMENTS

username FRANCES GOODBYE

username the bar is on the ground

peterparkersgf 😟😰😓😱😨
peterparkersgf dirty slut
ilovebread dont be a hater❤️
peterparkersgf BYE

username frances🧍

nicolovessushi you did not just
post this shit 😦
ilovebread and did ❤️

username pls tell me you're taking
one for the team and sucking vinnie's
dick for the rest of us 🧎‍♀️

username me when he literally says
he's desperate to see me in person ☺️
peterparkersgf where is everyone
getting these people god damn

thebetterhacker 🧍
ilovebread 😁
thebetterhacker 😟
ilovebread 😚
thebetterhacker 🚶

username i just know vinnie was the
one who said this because there's no way

vincentehacker frances🚶
ilovebread 🤨🥰

username her and vinnie are FUCKING
nicolovessushi THE CAPS SENT ME

username never thought i'd see the
day where ppl would be shipping
vinnie and frances tbh

bennyshome why am i always
late to everything? ☹️
ilovebread bc you're ass ☹️
bennyshome die ☹️
ilovebread no ☹️

username are vinnie and fran
together?
ilovebread no, he just wishes
we were❤️
vincentehacker why are you lying
ilovebread am not
vincentehacker stfu
username and they say romance is dead

frances quinn was as charming as she was beautiful. it seemed like a superpower: making people want to know more. perhaps that's why vinnie found it so easy to get lost in her sheets. though at first, they both believed they were making a huge mistake, they couldn't stop.

"hey, you want pizza?" the brunette asked the curly blond-haired boy who sat on her bed petting her dog. "m'sure." he nodded, giving her a small smile, going back to petting her dog, peanut. he thought the name was hilarious, especially since she has a peanut allergy.

she disappeared for a few seconds before coming back into the room, grabbing a shirt from her drawer. the girl sat back on her bed, putting the shirt on to cover herself up. "i ordered. it'll take around 15 minutes or so." frances told him, petting behind peanut's ears. vinnie nodded.

"hey, so, i was thinking—" frances started, getting cut off by vinnie who chuckled, "well that's never good." he remarked, earning a shove from the girl. "anyways, your sister's birthday is in a few weeks. what're we gonna do?" frances asked.

"well, have you talked to her? she doesn't want to do anything." vinnie shrugged. "not optional. she tells me that every year, and still i throw something. it's not that jasmine doesn't like her birthday, she just doesn't like organizing it." frances chuckled softly, making vinnie nod.

"so what, a party?" vinnie shrugged. "no, we had a big bash last year so we can't have exactly that this year. i'm thinking maybe a dinner? or maybe we get some people down to the beach house?" frances rose an eyebrow, looking at him.

     "isn't having a party here and at the beach house the exact same thing?" vinnie furrowed his brows. "of course not. we'd go down to the beach house and celebrate, and we stay a few days." frances suggested. "well that sounds good." he nodded.

     "wait just us, like nico, benny, gwen, and us?" vinnie asked. frances nodded, "i'll tell her about it and she can invite whoever she wants. it's not a surprise birthday, i'm just organizing for her." she explained.

"oh! um, are your parents and reg coming down this year for it?" frances looked at him, as peanut licked her arm. "i don't think so. they're coming for the holidays so." he explained, making her nod.

"i don't think peanut likes me that much." vinnie laughed, as the dog tried biting his hand. "it's cause he rarely ever sees you. he practically just met you," she laughed, watching the dog.

"are you saying i should come over more?" vinnie rose an eyebrow, looking at her with a smile. "well, you said it, not me." frances shrugged, smiling also.

"then i will." vinnie smiled.

estela talks shit
yk guys i realized i've been
here for 3 months and don't
follow anyone on here.

it might also be because i
haven't read a lot in a while
i need to catch up