chapter nine.

CHAPTER NINE,,,
NARRATIVE.

"so, what's the plan for tomorrow?" vinnie asked the girl as he played with the drawstring of her shorts. "is it like a surprise or?" he continued, referring to jasmine's birthday.

frances shook her head, "she knows about it already." she replied as she put her shirt back on.

"is your boyfriend going?" vinnie teased, smirking at her. "my boyfriend?-", she realizes, "-he's not my boyfriend." frances rolls her eyes as he laughs below her.

"you seriously have to stop with that," the girl stated. "why? it's fun. it gets a reaction out of you." he grinned.

"you're really fucking annoying."
"you weren't saying that a few minutes ago."
"literally shut the fuck up."

"well aren't you a sweetheart." vinnie sarcastically remarked, his lips pulling into a small smile. frances simply hummed in response, shrugging with a smile.

     "so? is sam going?" vinnie asked again since she hadn't given a clear answer. frances rolled her eyes, looking down at him. "i don't know. maybe jas invited him, maybe she didn't."

"how do you not know if your boyfriend will be there or not?" he asked, his lips hinting at a smile. he burst out in laughter as she grabbed a pillow next to her and hit him with it. "okay i get it! not your boyfriend."

frances set the pillow down, grinning at him. "plus, i thought you two were friends? what's your deal with him?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"we are friends. i don't have any issues with him. but if you two are like seeing each other or whatever, i don't wanna see that in action. only because i know we're having sex, it'd just feel wrong." vinnie shrugged.

"i think you have hearing difficulties." frances blinked. "sam and i are friends and just that. neither of us has the intentions of ever getting serious." she continued.

vinnie looked to the side, not fully convinced about what she was saying, which, of course, she noticed. frances got off of him, sitting next to him on her bed. the action made him turn back to look at her.

"if i were seeing someone or anything, i wouldn't be fucking someone else, vinnie. i don't know what it is you think i'm capable of or whatever, because we've never been the closest of friends, but i'm not an asshole. so please stop with the comments and whatever." she stated, her seriousness made his lips roll in a straight line, nodding his head.

"fine. i believe you."
"good."

"i can't tell if i find you getting defensive really hot or not." vinnie blurted, his words causing a change in her demeanor. the girl laughs, "is this you trying to get me in a good mood?" she raises her brows. "hm. maybe it is."

"real cute, vincent."

estela's talking corner
this is pretty short but it's
mostly a filler since the next
two-three chapters are much
longer, sort of?