While I was still busy thinking about the question in my head. Suddenly, I felt that I was no longer hugging Kyung Jun's arm.

"Yaa, class president..what do we do now?? Huh?? What now??" My attention was diverted to Kyung Jun who was holding Jun Hee's shoulder while asking him.

"First, we must get out of here..Tell the others that we must get out of here."

After saying that, Jun Hee went straight to Yeon Seo to take her away.

"Kajja..." Without thinking, Kyung Jun also pulled my hand to get out of there.

Kyung Jun and I headed out of the centre, while Jinha and Seung Bin ran ahead with obvious adrenaline.

Just as I started to walk down the steps, the sirens started up again, but this time they seemed more serious in their  speak tones. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket to discover that there was a warning flashing on the screen, telling me not to go outside the boundaries of the gaming zone.

'THE GAME MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES!" 

My steps suddenly halted, and I felt lost. What should we do now? Does this mean we have to keep playing this game until it finishes? Does it also mean we might end up hurting each other?

"Guys, listen!!" 

After the announcement echoed through the air, Jun Hee swiftly barred the others from crossing the boundaries.

"Oppa," I uttered softly and trying to approach him but my steps was halted by Kyung Jun.

"Don't go... Stand with me...It's safer here."

"Just stay here for a moment," Jun Hee instructed.

"Why?" Yeon Woo demanded, frustration evident in his tone.

"There's something strange going on," Jun Hee explained.

"Do you really believe this stuff? I don't care! I'm leaving!" Sang Hwan protested vehemently. Disregarding Jun Hee's caution, Sang Hwan walked out of the game zone, and Hyun Seok followed him from behind.

Not until a few seconds have passed, the two of them started holding their heads as if to hold back the pain. Their situation was the same as Heo Yul's yesterday. I stood next to Kyung Jun while holding his arm tightly.

'BANGGGGGG!!!'

My body went backwards when I saw Sang Hwan and Hyun Seok hitting each other's heads until they were bleeding badly.

'BANGGG!!!'

'BANGGGGG!!'

I can't stand all this anymore...why are they killing each other like this? Why is this game so cruel? What we have done to accept all of this?

I fell down when I saw Sang Hwan lying on the ground lifeless after Hyun Seok hit his head hard on him.

"Youraa!!" Kyung Jun who realized that I fell down, quickly grabbed both of my arms, and directly he burying my head on his chest to prevent me from seeing Hyun Seok kill himself. I gripped his jacket tightly and without realizing it my tears started to fall rapidly. 

[LOBBY]

We all gathered in the lobby, hoping to figure out a solution together. However, our efforts led to a dead end. Many other students were upset, expressing their desire to leave the center as soon as possible due to what happen to our friends earlier. I get it – who would want to stay here if you know that sooner or later, it might lead to something dire like death?

After not finding any solution so far, the other students began to disperse to go elsewhere. Maybe want to calm down after the tragic incident that just happened. But me, Kyung Jun, Seung Bin and Jinha were still in the lobby. I'm still in fear of what happened earlier. I bowed down holding my head crying silently while Kyung Jun crouched in front of me while gently stroking my arm to calm me down. He kept telling me that everything would be fine hoping that I would stop crying.