06

I'm putting my guitar away while the boys are messing around and drinking. Well everyone besides Harry. I'm trying to fight the urge to join in and drink.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I told them about AA and stuff but they never listen. If you want I can tell them to go to another room?" Harry said walking over to me.

"No, it's okay" I give him a soft smile. "I need to head out anyway. Have a few things I need to umm figure out" He nods and smiles back.

"Let me walk you out" He grabs my guitar case from me. I say bye to the other boys and me and Harry head out.

"You got my number right? I remember it being on the paperwork I gave you just want to make sure you have it" I give him a nod, "Yeah I saved it already just in case you call so I don't hang up thinking it's spam" He nods. "Okay well call me if you need anything" I just give him a small smile and open my car door and put my guitar away. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said softly and he gave me a small nod and I got into my car and drove away.

I make it to the apartment and see all of my stuff is in bags right outside the door. I take a deep breath and start picking up the bags. Before I could even reach out Shane opened the door and I am greeted with a female next to him. I look at him and just laugh. He looked me up and down, "I'll see you tomorrow Hailey," he said giving her a quick kiss and she walked away.

I am still just staring at him, Un fucking believable.

I shake my head and pick up my bags. Shane grabs my wrist and pulls me inside. "Get the fuck off of me" I yell pushing him away. He towers over me and has me pinned to the wall. I am just staring at him with nothing but anger.

"You know what I am so fucking sick of you, you treat me like shit constantly. I have been nothing but good to you. I make sure the apartment is clean, and I make your meals. I loved you, and what do you do? You fuck another girl" I said finally taking my ground.

"Aww, you think you're so big and strong. You think you have everything all figured out huh?" he said laughing and then walked away to the fridge.

"So how long?" I said trying to keep my composure.

"What?" he said as he grabbed a beer and took a big chug.

"Did I fucking stutter? How long have you been fucking her?" I repeated yelling.

"Ohh you think it's just one girl? How cute. I've been fucking endless girls for months now" He said towering over me again.

I felt so much hurt and anger fill my body. All of the pent-up anger I've been feeling is finally being released.

Without thinking I slap him.

Oh fuck.

I quickly put my hand down and looked at him shocked. He gives me a death glare. I've never felt more terrified in my life.

Just then I felt his hand grab my throat. He slams me on the wall choking me. I try to push him away to get him to stop but I'm not strong enough. I felt myself gasping for air as I kicked and pushed. "Listen here and listen very closely. You ever and I mean ever come here again you're dead. You are lucky I'm in a good mood today" he whispers in my ear then lets go. I stand there trying to catch my breath.

Tears are falling down my face and he just stands there looking at me. There is nothing but emotionless eyes looking at me. He feels no remorse.

"Fuck you," I said as I try and catch my breath. He then grabs me by my hair and slams me up against the wall again. I felt a sharp kick to the stomach. I fall over in pain. "Get the fuck out," he said sternly.

I stumble to get up and make my way outside. Barely even being able to stand up I grab my bags. I hobble to my car in immense pain. As soon as I get in I start sobbing uncontrollably. I let everything out. All of my emotions I've held in for months. I start my car and just start driving. Only one destination in mind.

I make it to my destination, The hideout.

I haven't been here in a while, I've missed this place. I slowly get out of my car seeing that I am in a shit ton of pain.

I walk in and am immediately reminded of all the time I've spent here. With my old friend, us dancing around and talking until 2 am. All the times I've come here to clear my mind.

"Kenzieee my girl," Skye said from behind the counter. "Wow, you don't look too good, everything okay?" I sit down and she looks at me worried.

"A shot of vodka" I ignore her previous question and get right to the point. She pours me a shot and hands it to me. I quickly down it.

I've missed the burn.

"Another please and a corona" She nods and pours me another handing me a corona.

This is my safe place.

Harry pov:
It's 1:30 am and I can't sleep. I'm staring at the wall of my hotel room with one thought on my mind. Mackenzie.

Something isn't right, and I know it has to do with her boyfriend. Her stupid ass fucking boyfriend.

The moment I saw him I knew something was off. The way he acts around Kenzie during the auditions, the cuts and bruises. The way she's super skittish and tense all the time. She is constantly having a look of fear and anxiety written on her face.

*ring* *ring*

I roll my eyes and grab my phone, I don't even bother looking at the caller ID. It has to be one of the boys trying to make me go out to a late-night club or something like they always do.

"Harry.." Kenzie's voice speaks through the phone.

My heart drops.