🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬
━━━━━━━━━━━━
The group went ahead in finding Jin Da bum as Soyeon trailed behind. She knew that Kyung jun and the other two were probably interrogating the boy like her. 

They were probably torturing the poor boy as Soyeon's thought was correct once she heard Jun hee yell something.

She looked through the window and saw Kyung jun and his friends were ganging up on poor Da bum.

Soyeon sighed as she walked towards the group, watching Jun hee push Seung bin away from Jin Da bum and Yoon seo help him stand.

She went towards Da bum and Yoon seo and pulled them away, knowing if not, Yoon seo will most likely, get involved as well.

Hyun ho eyed the trio with disgust "Three on one?" he muttered in slight disgust. Kyung jun stared into Hyun ho and drifted his gaze to Soyeon, who was helping Da bum.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?"

Kyung jun moved toward Da bum and his girlfriend. The taller boy grabbed the other's necktie.

"Kyung jun" Soyeon called, her brows furrowed. She placed her hands on Kyung jun's and gripped it, not too tightly.

"Stop it already" Jun hee stepped forward, now standing next to Soyeon "Come with us, I have something to say" Soyeon tilted her head towards Jun hee, what was it that wants to say?

"Why do I have to listen to you?" Kyung jun raised his brows, his height towering over Jun hee but Soyeon grabbed his shoulders and whispered to him "Please just come" 

Kyung jun and Soyeon stared at each other, it looked like they were having a conversation with just their eye contact.

The others were looking at the couple, hoping Soyeon could convince him so no fighting would be involved.

"Fine." Kyung jun looked away and turned his gaze toward the group who sighed in relief that he was, for once, cooperating.

They all looked at Soyeon in astonishment, it was amazing how she held so much power over him.

"We're all gathering at the Assembly hall. Come once you're done" Yoon seo announced, and left. The others followed with Hyun ho looking back "Leave the Cafe open for the others to use"

"That jerk" Muttered Kyung jun 

"I..." Soyeon started, Kyung jun, Seung bin, and Jin ha stared at her 

"I tried healing someone today"

Soyeon opened her phone and entered her passcode before going to the Mafia app. Selecting their profile and pressing on the little button, which was probably the heal button.

But something had stopped her, it was a warning. It said that Doctors can only heal one person a day, meaning the other Doctor had probably healed someone.

"But it said that we can only heal one person per day" The three fell silent at the reveal. "I'm not sure if we have limits and I'm not sure if we can use heal every day, it's just the number of people we save that we need to think about"

"So the other doctor had possibly healed someone already?" Kyung jun questioned his brows raised, he was looking at Soyeon. The latter nodded at his words.

"All I have to do, is find the other doctor. There's a chance they probably don't know yet" The four fell into silence 

"Well, let's go to the Assembly hall and listen to what the Pathetic excuse of a president has to say"