🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐: 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Soyeon, wake up" Kyung jun lightly shook the girl up before she slowly blinked her eyes.

"Where am I?" Soyeon rubbed her eyes, "You don't remember?" Kyung jun furrowed his brows as Soyeon sat up, in a daze.

She sat up and recalled the things that happened yesterday night. The mafia, the useless Wi-Fi, and most importantly... Heo Yool...

Soyeon looked at the, now, shattered window and remembered the way Yool just ran through it with no hesitation, as if he had no control over his own body.

Yoon seo stood up and rushed towards the window. Based on her horrified face, it was gruesome.

The hallway was now filled with dinging noises as everyone's phone received notifications. Kyung jun picked up his phone, followed by his girlfriend as everyone else followed.

"Before the last round closed, Police used their skill" There was a blaring alarm filling the place as the intercom narrated, "Choi Ju won was executed by Mafia" Soyeon's eyes widened at the announcement.

"Choi Ju won was Mafia. All participants identify the Mafia and begin to vote" 

Yoon seo stood up "Where's Ju won?" as Soyeon looked around, noticing the boy wasn't with them.

Woo ram shared about someone, possibly, being in the broadcasting room so he, Hyun ho, and some other students left to check his theory.

Soyeon could slowly feel herself losing her breath as she was having one of her panic attacks which Kyung jun noticed and pulled her towards his chest.

"It's fine, it's over now. I'm here" Kyung jun whispered and kissed the girl's hair and caresed it softly, he could feel Soyeon breathing again.

"Ah, to have a boyfriend like Kyung jun"

"It's so weird to see him like this"

"Wah! They're so 'I hate everyone, but you'!"

The couple could hear the whispers of some students, whether bad or good, they didn't care.

While some students were left in their place, it wasn't long before they heard a scream from the bathroom. 

Kyung jun got up and helped Soyeon before they followed the others toward the boy's bathroom. Jin Da bum was there, staring at a cubicle. Soyeon looked down and noticed blood coming from it.

"Gosh" she sighed and ran a hand over her hair as Kyung jun gently removed himself from Soyeon's hold and pushed Jun hee, almost making him fall. Jun hee slowly opened the door, revealing Ju won's lifeless body.

Everyone took a step back as Soyeon clutched on her boyfriend's jacket, Kyung jun in return gripped her waist.

"He's...dead" 

Someone muttered amongst them as Da bum muttered, "It's the Mafia game, What if we all die too?"

Kyung jun, annoyed by the boy's words, stepped forward and grabbed Da bum and said, "Who says we're dying?"

Yoon seo made her way toward the body as Jung won called out to her. Soyeon didn't notice. The girl was currently covering her right cheek, as if she was slapped, and was breathing heavily.

"The blood is still wet. He hasn't been dead for long" No one had noticed Soyeon at the back, her head down. The girl tried the breathing exercises Kyung jun told her about whenever she would have panic attacks, but the exercises were not helping.