【91-100<end】

Chapter 91 Saving the King Superstar

Chu Xiao lowered his head and looked. He noticed that Lian Ximing's thick eyelashes fluttered, but he did not open his eyes. This was a sign of closer proximity to him.

 Chu Xiao couldn't help but smile slightly. He continued to cover each other's ears, warming up each other's warmth. At this moment, Lian Ximing suddenly raised his hand, and in this posture, he put his palm on the back of his hand. .

 It seems that it was the same last time...

 Chu Xiao didn't move, but there was a ripple in his heart.

 After a while, Chu Xiao felt that the world consciousness was almost healed, and he called softly: "Teacher Lian."

 Lian Ximing calmly retracted his hand.

 But at this time, Lian Ximing was filled with huge doubts.

 From when the other party covered his ears just now, he could feel that his originally tingling senses had returned to normal again. If it was a coincidence once or twice, then this time, he could not think of any better answer.

 No one knows his disease better than Lian Ximing. In order to treat his ears, Lian Ximing once went to the top experts in this field, but the other party's answer still made him despair.

 Lian Ximing told no one about this matter, including his agent Hu Wenle. He also said that it would take time to heal.

 Lian Ximing has long since learned to accept this fact calmly. He has canceled his concerts and cannot compose new songs. He has to endure the pain day by day. Maybe one day, he will become deaf in both ears.

 When a singer cannot hear his voice, what kind of singer can he be?

 Lian Ximing had to hurry up. He had to make all the arrangements as soon as possible before he became completely deaf and lost all influence.

 Lian Ximing was well prepared to participate in the variety show this time. This was probably the last time he would appear on the show as a musician. Once the truth came out, he also foresaw the consequences.

 But before that, he will destroy Xingyu first.

 But Lian Ximing never expected that when he first came to the show, he would meet Chu Xiao.

 He can easily see things that he carefully conceals, and seems to have the ability to heal himself.

 If it was as he suspected, then everything would make sense, why he would approach him again and again, why he could see his physical discomfort at a glance, but in this world, there really are people with such Magical abilities?

 Lian Ximing's mood is extremely complicated. He has always been an atheist and does not believe that there is anything beyond nature in this world.

 But the person in front of him made him believe in miracles.

 Lian Ximing slowly opened his eyes, with a long light in his eyes, and he suddenly smiled.

 Lian Ximing seemed to know nothing, and just looked at Chu Xiao and said deeply: "I'm much better now, thank you for staying with me."

 Lian Ximing was not curious about the truth. If he came here for himself, then What does the truth matter?

 When Lian Ximing thanked him like this, the corners of Chu Xiao's lips also turned up a little. He was also very happy that he could help the other party recover as soon as possible.

 However, Lian Ximing's illness is not cured yet, and his awareness of the world is so stubborn. During these days, he and Lian Ximing have met less frequently than Chu Xiao imagined.