【46-50】

Chapter 46

 At this moment, both Yan Guanshi and Lu Yan were horrified. The house was deep in the house, and when the wind rustled, it became even more crowded, and they couldn't help but shudder.

 And Lu Yuanming's cold and stern tone penetrated his heart, still ringing in his ears, and Lu Yan couldn't care about anything else at this time.

 If Lu Yuanming hadn't convinced himself again and again, Lu Yuanming would not have been able to get up at this moment. Lu Yan almost thought that the other party would appear in front of him in the next moment.

 Lu Yan could only force a smile on his face and said: "This is a misunderstanding..."

 At this moment, Chu Xiao suddenly sneered: "Then get out of here!" As

 soon as he finished speaking, he flew into the air. He kicked away the stunned steward Yan in front of him. His kick was hard and fast. Not to mention that steward Yan didn't react, he couldn't have avoided it even if he had been prepared.

 Yan Guanshi's heart was still aching from being kicked during the day, but that kick almost hit the new injury perfectly.

 Except for Yan Guanshi himself, no one could imagine how painful it would be to be kicked by a thin and slender boy.

 Yan Guanshi was kicked several meters away. He hit the wall and was sweating coldly. He couldn't convulse and could only scream "ouch" and "ouch".

 Of course, no one came forward to help him, and no one knew how Yan Guanshi was feeling at this time. They just thought that Yan Guanshi was begging for mercy when he saw that the prince had woken up!

 After kicking the person, Chu Xiao walked towards the room inside without stopping. Lu Yan looked at his back, hesitated for a moment, and then led others to follow.

 As for the strict manager who fell on the ground, he had no time to pay attention to it, so it was better to confirm Lu Yuanming's current situation first.

 I saw Chu Xiao entering the main room where Lu Yuanming was without looking back. As soon as he entered, he walked quickly to Lu Yuanming and began to complain: "Husband, please make the decision for me. My second uncle just brought people here not only to bully me, but also to bully me." He said he wanted to teach me the rules!"

 As soon as he finished speaking, not only Lu Yan and the others behind him were shocked out of their wits, but even Lu Yuanming could hardly hold back the expression on his face.

 This little pervert actually called him husband...

 Logically speaking, being called husband by a man was someone Lu Yuanming had confirmed that he would never like at the beginning. He should feel disgusted, but at this moment, Lu Yuanming had something to say. An unclear feeling lingers in my heart.

 This was by no means rejection, but rather a bit like complacency. However, before he could discern more, Lu Yuanming subconsciously took over the conversation.

 Lu Yuanming's face sank, his hair spread over his pale and handsome face, and his already cold expression became even more formidable, making people dare not look directly at him.

 Immediately afterwards, Lu Yuanming said in a cold tone: "Second uncle, you don't have to worry about it too much, right?"

 Lu Yan's expression changed again and again, and he could no longer maintain the smile just now. As soon as he walked in here, Lu Yan Yan discovered something was wrong. Although this was still Lu Yuanming's room, the layout inside had changed drastically. It was no longer just luxurious furniture made of dark sandalwood, but also small cabinets made of mahogany. Needless to say, Lu Yan also knew that these were Chu Xiao's things.

Saving the Disabled Male Protagonist (Quick Travel) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें