【39】

After Chu Xiao finished speaking, the coughing gradually stopped, and the person on the bed seemed to have calmed down. However, the room was still silent, and it seemed that the other person did not pay any attention to his thoughts.

 The place where Lu Yuanming lives can also be called a palace. It is extremely wide and has several rooms next to it. This room is also divided into an inner room and an outer room, with other places to sleep.

 Logically speaking, Chu Xiao could have found a place to stay by himself first, and then slowly figured it out, but Chu Xiao did not do this, and he walked closer.

 When he was only a few steps away from the heavy curtains, Chu Xiao took off the crown on his head and saw clearly the young man lying on the hospital bed in front of him.

 The young man's body was hidden in the thin quilt, with only one slender and thin hand outside. His hair was scattered like crow feathers, covering half of his handsome and pale face. His eyes and hands could be vaguely seen. My eyes were closed and never opened.

 Lu Yuanming could feel the other person's scrutiny, especially since he became blind, and his other senses were already sharper than ordinary people.

 When he learned that his so-called boyfriend and wife had been sent to his door just now, Lu Yuanming couldn't hide his disgust and revulsion. In just over a month, he had already experienced the feeling of plummeting and falling into the abyss, but to this extent Lu Yuanming was not used to the humiliation.

 Before this, he had never thought that one day he would be plotted to marry a man who was also a despicable person.

 Over the years, countless people have liked him, but Lu Yuanming has no idea of ​​getting married. Outsiders say that he thinks highly of himself. In fact, Lu Yuanming just feels that so far he has not met anyone who can make him attracted.

 No matter how beautiful or noble a woman is, in Lu Yuanming's eyes, she cannot arouse any interest in him. As for the person who can really make him attracted, Lu Yuanming has not thought about it.

 Maybe this person will come, maybe he will never wait and it doesn't matter.

 And precisely because of this, when Lu Yuanming knew that he was about to have a male wife, Lu Yuanming felt extremely ridiculous, so was he shameless enough to use this method?

 What's even more ridiculous is that now he has to endure all this...

 But just now, when he heard the other party's voice, Lu Yuanming was slightly surprised. This person actually has a naturally good voice, and he sounds very old. It is large, like a spring flowing under the ice, gurgling by, giving it a sense of coolness and indifference, which is not too annoying.

 Soon this impression stopped at the other party's ungrateful progress. Although Lu Yuanming had already imagined the other party's identity and guessed that the other party might be someone sent to test him, his eagerness was surprising.

 Lu Yuanming could clearly feel the other person's gaze, which he was not used to.

 Lu Yuanming's hand that seemed to be flat on the quilt was actually secretly on guard. If the other party made any move, he could kill him in an instant.

 It's just a little troublesome to cover it up.

 Lu Yuanming still reminded him coldly: "Have you seen enough?"

 Chu Xiao was not moved when he heard this sentence coming out of the young man's pale and thin lips, which did not suppress the feeling of rejection at all.