War of the Winchesters

So it's been awhile.... Hello.

I would like to start by saying, thank you to everyone who has kept this account active by reading and commenting on my stories. I still get notifications a least once and week and it truly blows my mind that all of you are still enjoying something that makes me cringe when I go back and reread some of it. I do read and have read every single comment! Thank you.

Now, I have never stopped writing, I've just bounced around to a few different pen names on several different sites, but I've decided to add the one I'm currently working on here. I like the idea of putting my new and improved work alongside these stories as a way to show my progress. I may end up bringing other stories here as well, but for now I would like to focus simply on War of the Winchesters. I am several chapters ahead, so I will be posting weekly to give myself a nice head start! Let me know what you think! BTW this is a Criminal minds/Supernatural crossover. 

After the death of their father and uncle; triplets Spencer, Alexander, and Dealia split up. The two brothers managed to keep their noses clean and live supernatural-free. While Dealia did the impossible and turned hunting into a career after (unwillingly) became an employee for the FBI. All three of them were rather content never speaking to or seeing one another again, but fate had other plans when Derek Morgan Knocked up Spencer's sister. 

If you've read this author's note, you don't have the read the one before the story