1v1 coaches

your pov

i was just chilling in my living room on the couch watching tik tok then my older brother b/n came in and says
''yo y/n''
''yeah whats up?"
"do you wanna come help me and Noah make a youtube video for his channel"
"yeah for sure but what am i gonna help with?"
"me and Noah are gonna be making a 1v1 video and we both need coaches that's why your gonna be my coach"
"ok, but who's Noah's coach?"
"Nelson one of his younger brothers"
"alright well let me get ready and we'll leave"

i say then walk upstairs towards my room to go get ready. I change my outfit since i was in my pyjamas and i put on some biker short with a pink overtime hoodie and put on some puma socks. I brush through my hair and put on some mascara,perfume and deodorant.

I then walk out my room downstairs towards the living room where my brother is

I then walk out my room downstairs towards the living room where my brother is. "yo b/n im ready let's go" i say "alright" he say getting up. I walk to the door with my brother behind me and i put on my white crocs. Then after my brother puts on his shoes we walk out the door towards my brothers car.

at the basketball court

Once me and b/n get to the basketball court we get out the car and walk towards the basketball courts. As me and b/n walk i see two blonde curly heads just shooting hoops. Me and my brother walk towards them then Noah says "what's up guys" then he dabs up my brother and hugs me cause i'm a hug type of person. "So y/n this is one of my younger brothers Nelson he's the same age as you" i look over to him to see that he's already looking at me while smiling i smile back then we give each other a hug "hi nelson" "hi y/n" he says back then we pull away from the hug. he smells good. "Ok so y/n b/n already explained why we're doing right?" Noah asks me "yeah he did" i say

once the video starts

"yo wassup guys it's your boy Noah back at it again with another youtube video-" he was about to continue his sentence then Nelson says "bro Noah you sound stupid as fuck" while laughing. I laugh a little then Noah says "Nelson shut the fuck up let me do my intro anyways guys so today me and my best friend b/n are gonna be doing a 1v1. We both have coaches b/n's coach is his younger sister y/n" he says then the camera man points the camera towards me. I do an npc wave while laughing a little then say "hi guys" "you act just like Nelson i swear to god y/n but speaking of which my coach is Nelson" then the camera man points the camera at him and then he does an npc wave just like i did "type shit" he says then laughs.

once the 1v1 starts

"so who do you think will win?" nelson asks me
"i'm not sure" i say laughing a bit
"b/n if you don't win i will beat your ass" i say to him
i then hear nelson laugh
"what?" i say smiling
"nothing, your just cute when you try to coach"
he says to me. i blush a little bit but i had to control myself because i just met him. "do you play basketball?" nelson asks me "yeah i play basketball, i play for the team dragons (idk this was random but if you play for a team you can call it the team you play for) "oh shit i didn't know you played for them they are one of the best aau girls basketball team in the country" "yeah, you play for rwe right?" i ask him. "Yep i'm the prodigy, and the face of the team" "alright nelson don't get to cocky now" i say laughing. "i like your laugh" he says while admiring me i look back at him and also admire his features "thank you" i say smiling up at him while we make eye contact. I start blushing and look away "don't look away ma i wanna see your stunning face" he says grabbing my chin turning my head towards him. "nelson lay off my sister" my brother says jokingly "my bad bro i just got too much rizz" "alright now your really too cocky" i say laughing. He laughs with me then we just talk to each other completely forgetting about coaching our older brothers. "Yo do you think i could get your number and socials?" Nelson asks me "yeah for sure" i say then we follow each other on socials, add each other on snap and give each others numbers.

time skip to 1 month later

Today me and nelson were going to the movies so i got ready

this is your fit:

then nelson texted me

nelson😝💗

nelson😝💗: yo i'm here!!
me: ight i'm gonna head out my house i just gotta put my shoes on!!
nelson😝💗: k hurry up twinn
me: i will twinn

i walk out my room and down the stairs then once i get to the door i put on my beige Yeezy slides. I say bye to my mom and dad then walk out my door, down my porch steps and walk to Noah's car. I get in the back seat next to nelson "hey y/n" Noah says "hey Noah" i say while buckling up my seat belt "y/n you got a W fit" nelson tells me "thank you, so do you" me and Nelson were match he was wearing his black nike sweats, a white shirt, nike socks and his beige Yeezy slides and we didn't even mean to match. We dap each other up and he holds my hand a little longer then we just talk about random stuff.

at the cinema

me and Nelson get out of Noah's car and say bye then Noah drives off. we hold hands as we walk in the cinema it's not weird if we hold each others hands we do it all the time.

Nelson pays for our snacks, drinks and tickets

as we are walking to where the movie is playing i say "you know i could have paid right?" "yeah i know but i owed you 15$ from that one bet and your snacks were 15$ so it all works out" he says smiling down at me while we're walking. I smile up at him then say "ok that is true but next time i'm gonna pay for your things" we laugh then walk in through the movie theatre door and find our seats then sit down.

once the movie starts

15 minutes into the movie i feel something on my thigh and i look down to see Nelson's hand then i look at him and see he's still watching the movie i just look at him for a couple minutes admiring his features.

Nelson's pov

I put my hand on y/n's thigh while still looking at the screen then i feel y/n looking at me. Then she turns her head towards the screen to watch the movie.

30 minutes later

I look over at y/n and she's still watching the movie and i admire her features. I wanna kiss her so bad, i like her so much i just don't know how to tell her. whatever i guess you only live once. I lift my hand from her thigh and I grab y/n's chin turning her head towards me and i kiss her and she kisses me back. We pull away after a couple seconds later then i say "y/n i really like you" "aww Nels i really like you too" "do you wanna be mine?"
i ask her "of course i do" we kiss again then continue watching the movie.

the end..

requested by:

CHLOE SPEAKS!!! sorry twin that it took so long to release this chap!! But it's out nowww💗💗 also this is my longest chapter yet

CHLOE SPEAKS!!!
sorry twin that it took so long to release this chap!! But it's out nowww💗💗 also this is my longest chapter yet

time posted: and you 1:06pm

word count: 1383