hate

nelson's pov
I was hanging out with y/n, jax, and bsf's/n (your best friend) and we decided to go live.
We decided to go live on my account.

"Heyy guysss" I say
"Sup y'all" jax says noticing the live started
"Hii guys" y/n said
"Hey y'all" bsf/n said
"Ask us questions and we'll answer them" y/n said trying to entertain all our boredom.
"Hey guys wanna put on a movie to watch later?"
"Yeah that would be fun and we can make popcorn" jax said

(Your pov)
Me and jax we're picking a movie to watch while Nelson was entertaining the live while bsf/n made the popcorn.

(Nelson's pov)
The comments from the live were the exact opposite of questions they were only hate comments towards me)

User1265839: bro nelson is so overrated
Michael_socool: Nelson is terrible at basketball
Katie_123: Nelson's hair looks like a bush tf do people see in him💀
User154389: why tf do they hang out with Nelson he's a freak

I just say they're looking at the screen my eyes were tearing up

(Your pov)
I looked over at Nelson and saw him just looking at the screen. "Nelson you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm just gonna go use the bathroom real quick" he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear him "ok you sure your good?" I ask him again just to make sure "mhm" he said back.

I hand the remote to jax so he can pick a movie while I entertain the live. I sat down in front of Nelson's phone to talk to the people in the live. When I looked at the comments from the live my heart dropped they were all hate comments towards Nelson. I immediately ended the live because I didn't wanna read any more of those comments.

Later that night
(Nelson's pov)
I didn't talk for the rest of the time I was with y/n, jax and bsf/n because I didn't wanna annoy them.

after they all left y/ns house

While I was crying for the 6th time today I got a notification on my phone saying y/n was live. I joined the live hoping she could make me feel better "heyy guyss" she said while smiling. I smiled just looking at her through the phone "ok so I have a serious thing to talk about because it has something to do with some of y'all and one of my best friends" she says I was confused because I never told her about the hate comments from today so it's not me she's talking about. "So I noticed nelson getting a lot of hate recently" she started. My heart started beating fast because idk how she would have seen the comments. "When Nelson went to the bathroom I went to go entertain the live while he was gone and I noticed that the comments were only hate towards Nelson calling him a freak and all that saying he's bad at basketball and shit like that. But you guys don't know how much hate can get to people Nelson is only 14 and hes just trying to prove that he can actually hoop and that hes not overrated so if you have a problem with Nelson then you have a problem with me. So i expect some respect towards Nelson from now on because Nelson doesn't deserve that and I'm not glazing him I'm defending him because hes special to me. Anyways I'm gonna go do something that needs to be done bye guys.
And the live ended I had butterfly's in my stomach but I also wondered what she had to do that was so important.

20 minutes later
I heard a knock on my bedroom door and when I opened it I saw y/n with all my favourite candys and snacks. "Y/n what is this?" "Its a feel better basket because I know what had been going on Nelson and you can talk to me I'm here for you okay?" "I love you so much
y/n" I say while hugging her. She hugs me back while rubbing my back because she knows it comforts me.

Later
Me and y/n we're now watching 13 reasons why and then the song "take me back to the night we met" started playing me and y/n looked at each other and started leaning in we kissed and butterfly's instantly flew in my stomach we pulled away while smiling. I lay my head on her shoulder while she plays with my hair. "nelson" she says "yeah?" I ask "you didn't deserve the hate you got today." "Thanks n/n please don't tell jax or bsf/n about this" "I won't Nelson picky promise"

They intertwined they're pinky's locking in the promise.

CHLOE SPEAKS!!!

OK SO A SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY
THESE HAVE SAD MOMENTS IN THEM I DONT HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS FO MAKE FOR IMAGINES SO YEAHH FEEL FREE TO WRITE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING.🙏

Time posted 8:29pm
Words: 853