project partner

(your pov)
i walked into science and sat next to my best friend bsf's/n. we talked till the bell rang ''Okay students eyes up here please'' my teacher mr.derek says
the whole class went silent and everybody started paying attention ''So today we have a partner project'' someone raised they're hand to ask a question ''no you can't pick your partners i will be picking them for you all'' the person put they're hand down. ''Any questions?'' mr derek asks the class ''ok great so the partners for the project will be...'' he picks up the piece of paper from his desk.

''bsf's/n and jax''
''alice and kyle''
''janelle and michael''
''paija and bryce''
''olivia and oliver''
''zack and zara''
''victoria and liam''
''last but not least nelson and y/n''

(in your mind)
''of course i have to be with him it's gonna be so akward because we used to be bestfriend's and once he got popular he stopped talking to me''
*the bell rings*
''remember students this project is due tomorrow'' mr derek says.

*in the hallway*
''bsf's/n i can't believe im with nelson for this project he's gonna make me do all the work''
''it's gonna be ok y/n just don't make it akward''
''your just saying that because your with jax''
''yep i sure am'' she says while smiling at me.

''hey bsf's/n wanna walk with me'' jax asks
she looks at me with a can i look
i nod because they would make a cute couple.
''go talk to nelson he's right there at his locker''
she tells me before walking away with jax.

i take a deep breath before walking over to nelson
''hey nelson'' ''sup'' he says ''so who's house are we going to for the project?'' i ask him ''we can go to mine im home alone till tomorrow morning'' he says while looking at me. not gonna lie i got lost in his eyes while he was talking to me ''ok what time?'' i ask him yet another question he shuts his locker and put his backpack over his shoulder ''we can walk to my house if your cool with that'' ''yeah for sure my mom won't care''

we exit school together and start walking to his house
''so'' i start ''hows basketball?'' i ask ''its been good actually i have a lot of supporters and a good coach'' ''that's nice'' i say ''yeah... sorry if i made you hate me'' he said while looking at the gound ''i don't hate you i was just mad when you randomly stopped talking to me'' i say ''im sorry'' he says while looking back up at me ''its all good i mean we are talking right now'' ''yeah true'' he says we both chuckle.

''we're here'' he says ''yep'' i say back

nelson open's the gate to his front yard letting me in first ''wow such a gentleman'' i say while laughing ''only for you'' he says while smiling at me i blush a little but look away just for him to not see that i was.

we walk inside and we go upstairs to his room

we are 15 minutes into the project until my phone starts going off i pick up my phone to see it's bsf's/n calling me ''can i take this real quick'' i ask nelson ''yeah for sure'' he says

i walk out his room and close his door behind me
''hello?'' ''hey listen i don't think we should be bestfriend's anymore'' she says ''why?'' i ask while tearing up ''because your such a pick me and i hate you i found better friends that are way prettier then you cause your so fucking ugly bye dont talk to me again bitch'' and just like that she ended the call.

A tear fell down my cheek but i wiped it and walked back in nelson's room ''hey everything good?'' he asks me ''well not really my bestfriend just dropped me and said im so fucking ugly.'' i say while tears fall down my face ruining my mascara. ''hey its gonna be ok you didn't need her anyway she's just being a bitch'' he said while standing up to hug me

we hug for a couple minutes while i cry in his arms he pulls away and wipes my tears ''thanks'' i say while sniffling ''of course. you don't deserve that'' i smile at him till i realise i probably look crazy with my marcara running down my face ''shit umm does your mom have any makeup remover'' ''oh yeah for sure follow me''

he lead's me to the bathroom
i walk in and grab cassie's makeup remover and a cotton pad. I start rubbing my face to take off the mascara. Nelson watches me while leaning on the doorframe

i was almost done then i saw nelson stop leaning on the doorframe and walk behind me wrapping his arms around my waist he lays his head on my shoulder. ''you don't need makeup you know your already gorgeous without it'' he says while i put away the makeup remover ''aww thank you nelly'' i say while turning around to hug him ''of course pretty girl''

we pull away from the hug and we just look in eachothers eyes eventually we start leaning in and our lips touch he put his hands on my waist and i grab his face gently. We pull away while smiling at eachother ''y/n will you be my girlfriend?'' he asks me ''of course i will nelson!''

we walk back to his room to finish the project since its due tomorrow...

CHLOE SPEAKES!!!
ok so i didn't know how to end this imagine so yeah but i need more ideas so please comment some you want me to do and ill do them and upload them tomorrow because i wanna try to update at least 3-4 times a week. tell me what you guys think of this book love you all!! <33

time posted 9:30pm
word count: 1011