suspicious

your pov
"hey nels" "hi n/n" he says while hiding his phone "why did you hide your phone?" "oh umm-" before he could say anything i grabbed his phone. "babe you can't-" he was texting someone i checked the name and it was my sister.

s/n (sister name)
nelson: she cant find out about this
s/n: she won't trust me

those are the only two things i read before he snatched his phone back and i immediately thought the worst...

"nelson what do you mean when you texted she can't find out about this?" i say while tearing up. "y/n it's not why it seems like i promise"
"yeah well it seems like your secretly getting with my sister" i say angrily while tears fall down my face.

"you know what save it we're done"
"no y/n please just hear me out for a second" he says while tears fall down his face.

it's been 2 days since i have broken up with nelson and i miss him so much. but he wanted to get with my sister so i don't want to go back to a cheater. i'm just gonna watch a movie to change my mind...

an hour later

someone knocks on my door "go away" i say instantly. "y/n can i please come in?" my mom says "fine" i say. she walks in my room with a small box in her hand "what is that in your hand?" i ask her. "cassie dropped it off" she says handing it to me "oh ok thanks mom" "your welcome sweetie" she says and then walks out my room closing the door behind her.

i open the box and they're is a beautiful necklace inside and a note aswell
"dear y/n, i know you don't wanna talk to me but i just wanted to let you know that me and your sister had nothing going on at all we were just talking about the necklace i got you because i wanted to get you something special so i asked your sister. i love you so much n/n and i never wanna lose you... but i already did.
-nelson

a tear rolled down my cheek as i read the note nelson wrote i felt awful for not hearing him out and just breaking up with him i need to go see him right now.

i got dressed in grey sweats, a white cropped tank and the matching p*nk sweater me and nelson have. i quickly go downstairs and put on my black converse

"i'm going for a walk i'll be right back"
"ok sweetie" my mom says
i quickly run out the door closing it behind me.

i start running to nelson's house

once i get there i open the gate and walk towards theyre door. cassie opens the door "hi cassie" i say out of breath "oh hi sweetheart why are you out of breath?" she says concerned "oh i ran here" i say "oh ok please come in" she says "thank you"

after talking to cassie for a minute i quickly go upstairs towards nelson's room. i open the door and i see nelson in the corner of his room crying. "nels" i say while tears fall down my face. "n/n" he says while looking up at me "i'm so sorry" i say while walking up to him and wiping his tears "i missed you so much" he says while hugging me "i did too nels" "but seriously i'm so sorry i shouldn't have came to conclusions before i heard what you had to say i'm so so sorry" i say while crying.
"it's ok i never wanna lose you ever agian" he said "can we be together again?" i ask him. "yes of course n/n" we kiss for a minute then pull away i wipe his tears "i missed you so much" i say "i missed you so much too" he says while wiping my tears. we hug once again.

i never wanna lose the boy ever again💗.

CHLOE SPEAKS!!!
heyy y'all this was also requested by my fav🩷🩷
@willow_cutie_1

CHLOE SPEAKS!!!heyy y'all this was also requested by my fav🩷🩷@willow_cutie_1

i know it's sad but atleast i put a happy ending🥹

time posted: 8:48am
word count: 711