clingy

nelsons pov
i had a basketball game today and y/n was coming with me for the first time.
i'm really clingy towards y/n, but she doesn't mind because she is clingy towards me too.

we got on the bus and i sat down next to y/n
i put my hand on her thigh and layed my head on her shoulder. "yo nelson how many likes on this video twin?" cam asks nelson. "10k likes y'all" nelson says.

at the basketball court arena

we get up from our seats and i grab y/n's hand so i don't lose her in the big crowd outside the bus.

we all get off the bus me and y/n high five people while were walking hand in hand.

one we get inside we go to a room to put our stuff down and just talk till the game starts.
a couple minutes later the ref comes in and tells us we can go out to the court

after the basketball game
again i'm too lazy to write a basketball game😭

we head back to the room where our stuff is at and we are all just talking then y/n walks over next to me, i hug her waist while laying my head on her shoulder and she puts her hand in my hair to play with my curls.

"nelson is not locked in for the next game tomorrow" cam says as the camera points at us.
i remove one of my arms around y/n's waist and flip off the camera then put my arm around her waist again.

requested by: @willow_cutie_1

CHLOE SPEAKS!!!i know that this isn't very good but i tried😭🙏anywaysss y'all this was requested by my fav💗💗

CHLOE SPEAKS!!!
i know that this isn't very good but i tried😭🙏
anywaysss y'all this was requested by my fav💗💗

time posted: 2:12 pm
words count 301