Chapter 5: The End Game

Start from the beginning

But, not that it would ever happen — and the reason is because; Great Red and Ophis have some home issues, Arceus doesn't want to involve himself with at all, Trihexa is sealed in the moon, and the Biblical God was trying to stop the war, just like him — meaning he doesn't want anymore bloodshed.

He was the first person that Madara met and the only one that knew that he is not really killing Angels, Fallen Angels and the Devils.

The Second-person Madara met was a young boy looking around the age of 14 to 15 with shoulder length spiky black and green hair. He had what appeared to be the tattoo of a third eye on his forehead, a cobra coiled around his neck. He wore a leopardskin kilt, he had a cobra coiled around his neck and had a damaru a small two-headed drum, along with a beautiful golden trident.

Apparently, this was Shiva the God of Destruction.

Shiva didn't fit the profile of a Destroyer, no he was more lazy and laid-back than anything else. It was obvious Shiva was able to detect Madara's presence as he seemed on edge, but Madara assured him that he had no malicious intentions. Despite believing Madara, Shiva couldn't help but be worried that a being as strong as Madara was walking around and not affiliated with a faction.

Next person Madara met was a beautiful young woman with long silky raven black hair running down her back like a waterfall. She had golden slitted cat-like eyes, full pink lips. She wore traditional miko or shrine maiden attire and had a busty and voluptuous figure.

Her name was Ahri, she was the current leader of Kyoto Youkai Faction and the strongest Youkai alive; the Kyuubi, she had a daughter named Miya who was the spitting image of her mother only in chibi form. The reason Ahri had confronted Madara in the first place was that her entire faction had been in an uproar.

Apparently, only those who possessed this world's bastardized version of Senjutsu or beings with Shiva's level of power or higher could detect Madara. Madara assured her that he meant no harm before he left leaving her wondering who or what he truly was.

And they even had the guts to give him a nickname...

Lost in his thoughts, he started remembering his times with Izuna. He missed his little brother.

Suddenly... Opening his eyes he felt a familiar power approaching him from the sky.

The sky cracked open and a bright golden light shined down on Madara — as the light started disappearing, three figures were descending towards him in a ray of golden light.

The one standing in front of three appeared as a young male with white hair and icy blu eyes, wearing clothes made purely of white, which encompass his entire being, sans his head. A silver mask is also present in his attire.

The one on his right was a handsome looking man with long blonde hair, green eyes and a golden halo hovering above his head, he was dressed in a red robe with a gold cross in front of his white alb and golden shoulder plates.

The other individual was an extremely beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and a golden halo hovering above her head with a voluptuous figure.

"So... This is Madara Uchiha."The leader of the Angels, Michael thought."Even through I have never met him before – the rumours truly do him justice, his power is so evil that my legs are shaking."He looked at his sister and saw that she wasn't doing better than him.

Madara signed and got up from the cliff of the Grand Canyon. "If your reason for interrupting my little moment isn't of any interest to me, I will erase you from existence along with your little pets that are standing behind you.

Michael and Gabriel paled in fear but the with white hair just chuckled. "Ohh~ I'm sure it is of interest more to you than anyone on this world." The man said.

Redemption Of The SageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara