Prologue The Clash

During a nice day, there were birds singing without a care in the world. Till sword clashing was heard in the distance. The owner of these swords were Vergil our Protagonist and his brother Dante. They both already covered in blood and cuts from there encounters with each other. After fighting for some time already they began to get tired and obviously frustrated that they can't defeat each other since they are on the same level.
Dante: panting* I think we should end this with a grand'e finale don't u think so brother?
Vergil: panting* I couldn't agree more!
They began to prepare there last and most powerful attacks. Vergil with Devil Trigger, Yamato and judgment cut, and Dante with Devil Trigger, Rebellion sword and his Air Trick.
When both were ready they nodded at the same time and sprint with full speed against each other.
Dante being faster since his Air Trick instantly teleports to the set distance he wants and sla hung his Rebellion sword to Vergil. While Vergil was not to hasty and slowed down a little, knowing his younger twin brother's arsenal readying his Yamato to perform his most powerful judgment cut he could muster at the moment. And waiting when he is in perfect position to slash out his blade.
And just when both of there blades connect with each other did something unexpected happened, a space vortex was created during there clashes between them.

And Yamato with his judgment cut that can even cut space accidentally hit the space vortex and was sucked into the vortex with his welder and master Vergil.
All this happened in split seconds so both of them were unable to react in time to avoid the vortex.
Dante being the one staying a little further away from the vortex, was lucky enough to not get sucked in the vortex. But Vergil was not so lucky hehe I wonder why.
Dante not realizing what happened did not know what to do and our protagonist having his brain split in 2 just by traveling into another world with a speed of millions of time the speed of light.
And what felt like a eternity for our Mc, was only a second and 73 milliseconds.
When our mc saw a light at the end of the space tunnel, did he close his eyes preventing from getting blind or getting his eyeballs burnt by just how bright the light was, at the end of the tunnel.
The next second did our Mc open his eyes to realize that he was falling from the sky.
Looking down at the unknown land without a slightest care, when he was only 50 meters from touching the ground did he suddenly stop falling and just float in the air and looked at the new world he entered.

So I hope u liked my prologue for this story, I'm sorry for making it so short, please give me some things I should add and remove, also there will be a few things that are not like in the anime. As for the amount of chapters, I was thinking making around 15-30 chapters and if people want season 2 maybe there will be one. All pictures and gifs and videos in this story are not mine and the credit goes to the creators