Chapter 4

Info: I will call Vergil as Nelo since Vergil doesn't want to others to know his real name, since he still doesn't know where he is and who is friend and who is feind.

On the Streets

Hestia After seriously thinking and looking at Nelo said: Cam u join my familia please, since me and Bell are the only ones and we could use someone with your strength.

Nelo thought: Should I join her, I could get more information to know where I am. And since she said she's a goddess she should know a lot. It's worth it.

Nelo: Ok I will join you but under 1 condition.

Hestia exited: Really, what's the condition?

Nelo: I want information.

When both heard this, did they got confused.

Hestia confused: oook, which information do u want exactly?

Nelo: I want Information regarding everything in this world.

Hestia: well that's ok but I can tell u only information that is allowed to tell to mortals.

Nelo satisfied: That's ok

Hestia: Mmh do u want ur information now or after u became part of my familia?

Nelo: First Information then this familia thing.

Hestia. Ok, then with what do u want to begin?

Nelo: let's start with anything u can tell me.

Hestia started explaining

I won't write all this explaining since that would take to long

After Hestia is done explaining

Hestia: And that's that.

Nelo thinking: So this city is called Orario, this familia thing is a system where people who serve a god get a falna or something which allowed them to get stronger by fighting in the dungeon which is in the middle of Orario. The current deepest floor explored is the 71th floor, and was explored by the zeus and hera Familia.
To get stronger u need to level up and that's only possible if ur status is updated by a god of cours u need to fulfill your requirements which is that ur stats are high enough meaning all stats being S rank. And by leveling up u get a new abilities or skill and get ur status attributes getting reseted. The currency is called Valis from which I still have around 120.000. And the current strongest familia in Orario being the Freya Familia with the only level 7 in Orario, and following familia being the Loki Familia from I beat their dog I was told from Bell.

Nelo: Ok, now that u satisfied my condition, is it my turn to satisfy ur request. Where do u want me to give me ur falna?

Hestia: I can give it to u in my and bell's home.

Nelo: Right u had said that each familia have their own home or territory.

Hestia nervous: y-yea

Nelo thought: Why is she getting so nervous for?

Time skip to the run down Church

Nelo frustrated: Th-is is a joke right?