"Really?" Moon asks, which makes Grace nod her head "Um, I'm going to see how Alex and Jackie are getting along but I'll come back and save you later."

"Yes, please do" Grace begs, making Moon laugh before she walks over to the cider cart to see Cole there "I thought you weren't coming today?"

"Will begged me to" Cole tells Moon "I thought you were coming with Isaac, he wouldn't shut up about it."

"He's with his friends for a bit" Moon tells Cole "What do you mean he won't shut up about it?"

"Moon, he never stops talking about you" Cole honestly tells Moon. He would never admit it, but he has a soft spot for Moon. After finding out what she has gone through, he knew that she didn't deserve it and promised to himself to make sure nothing like that ever happened to her again. Cole thought of Moon as a little sister... but he'd never admit that to her "It's very annoying."

"Oh" Moon says as Jackie and Alex walk back over to the cart to see Moon and Cole there.

"I thought you weren't coming" Alex tells his older brother.

"I had a change of heart" Cole lies, to make himself look a bit better in front of Jackie.

"That would require you to have one" Alex spits back to Cole.

"Alex, be nice" Moon whispers to Alex. Moon has always been the mediator between Cole and Alex, not wanting them to start fights and arguments in public.

"Hey, I'm happy to leave" Cole says as he goes to walk away but Moon stops him.

"But another pair of hands couldn't hurt" Jackie says to Alex with a shrug "And he did fix the cart. Right, Alex?"

"Right" Alex says, sound a bit annoyed before Jackie walks over to Cole, leaving Moon and Alex "Can you believe him?" Alex asks Moon.

"He's just helping out" Moon says with a shrug "He's doing no harm."

"Of course you'd say that" Alex says "You always see the good in people."

"Yeah, it's a good way to live" Moon tells Alex "Maybe if you tried getting along with Cole and stored things out, then maybe you would see that Cole does have good intentions."

"Why are you taking his side?" Alex asks as he rolls his eyes.

"Alex, I've already told you that I don't take sides. I just want you two to sort things out and get along" Moon says with a sigh "I'm going to find Isaac, I'll see you later."

"See you later" Alex says to Moon before she walks off to find Isaac with Garret. Garret was the one that she saw Isaac the most with so she talked to him quite a lot. Don't get her wrong, Moon thought he is a nice person, but like every teenage boy, he can be annoying from time to time.

"Hey guys" Moon says with a smile as she stands next to Isaac, who wraps his arm around Moon's shoulders.

"Hi Moon" Garret says with a smile "You having fun?"

"It's alright, I guess" Moon answers with a shrug "The same thing every year, right?"

"At least you're not working the cart this year, right?" Isaac asks with a smile, which makes Moon nod her head. Last year, Moon, Nathan and Danny had worked the cider cart, and let's just say, that ended in disaster.

"I do not want to hear about that horror again" Moon states which makes Isaac laugh.

"Oh, I remember that" Garret says as he starts to laugh at the memory "You were so stressed out."

"We couldn't get anything to work and we had a lot of people waiting" Moon says with a sigh "I'll never get that day out of my head ever again."

"Yeah, I do think Aunt Katherine will ever let you work that again" Isaac says to Moon with a smile before giving Garret a look to leave the two alone.

"Well, um, I'm going to find my mom" Garret says to the two, making it look like Isaac isn't telling him to leave "I'll see you two later."

"Bye Garret" Moon says with a smile before looking at Isaac "So..." Moon says to Isaac, suddenly feeling awkward. She wasn't sure whether it was because she's realised she has feelings for him or if she was getting butterflies again.

"So" Isaac says with a smile "Having a good time?"

"Yeah, I am" Moon says awkwardly "Are you?"

"Now I am with you I am" Isaac says, which makes Moon smile at him.

"Come on! You can do better than that!" The two hear Cole's voice, making them look over to the stage, to see Cole with a microphone in his hand "Bighorns, let's hear it one more time for the man, the myth, the legend, Mr Mato 'Summer Breeze' Summerhill!" Cole shouts, making everyone clap and cheer "Now that I've got your attention, it's been a little quiet over at the auction table. So how about we turn the volume up a little bit, huh? Come on. This town couldn't write checks fast enough the year Taylor Field got its new turf. Now put your money where your mouth is and support the auditorium renovation project just like you did athletes. Okay? I see you over there, Mr Beattie. A coupon to Tony's Auto Shop could come in handy the next time that Caddy breaks down. You know what I'm talking about. And, Mrs Dworkin, don't hide behind there. I saw you checking out the ninety minute Swedish massage. 'Cause we now have a surprise item available to bid on. Me."

"Oh God" Moon says to Isaac "Please tell me this isn't gonna be another Paige scenario. I thought we just got over all of that."

"Hate to break it to you, but I think it's gonna be" Isaac says, making Moon roll her eyes.

"You know, if you were up there I'd bid on you" Moon says to Isaac, changing the subject.

"With what money?" Isaac asks with a laugh "You're poor."

"It's the thought that counts, Isaac" Moon tells him, which just makes Isaac laugh even more.

"Well, I feel honored" Isaac tells Moon, putting his hand over his heart.

"As you should be" Moon tells Isaac with a smile, making him smile back at her.

1594 Words
I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written in my life...