She sighed and began to turn around a corner when she walked straight into Regina. "Sorry." She said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Regina asked, her eyebrows frowning in concern.

"I'm just a little upset about something that I never had, and never will have." Adrienne said. "Which sounds pretty pathetic."

"Robin Hood." Regina said. She looked around to make sure there was nobody within earshot, before stepping closer to her step-daughter. "I may know a way to help with that."

________
________

She felt more and more confused with each passing second, but followed her step-mother into the basement of the hospital anyway. She had no idea what was going on or who they were visiting, but she was sure Regina had something going on. Whether it was good or bad was a different topic all together.

"Adrienne, this way."

The red head nodded slightly before following Regina around a corner, and eventually stopping outside one of the rooms. Regina opened the door and Adrienne frowned slightly upon seeing Sidney Glass sitting on the ground inside. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need my mirror." Regina replied.

"For what, my queen?" Sidney asked.

"There's someone standing in the way of my daughter's happiness." Regina said. "She needs your help getting rid of them."

________
________

As he walked down the street with Emma, Evander couldn't help but feel a little disgusted after finding out about Emma and Hook's...whatever it was. Finding out your uncle and your best friend had become a thing, was the last thing you would expect to find after you came back from the dead.

"There's been no sign of Adrienne anywhere." Emma said, reading a text on her phone.

"I don't understand why you're all making such a fuss about it." Evander said. "Adrienne is somebody that needs to have space when she's upset. If she doesn't get it, she'll blow up and that won't be nice for anyone. She might do that anyway after she learns about you and Killian."

Emma rolled her eyes. "There is no me and Hook. Alright, I don't know what there is, but I certainly don't want to talk about it with you."

"Oh, come on, I won't judge you that much." Evander said. "Just like..." He held his hands up and continued to increase the gap between them, until Emma smacked them down. He chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"Swan!" Killian called out as he caught up with them. "The dock's are clear, Adrienne isn't there. She isn't at home with her mother either."

"Alright, thanks." Emma replied. She tried to walk away from him, but he held her arm with his hook. "Swan, are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"I'm not avoiding you. I'm just...Dealing with stuff." Emma replied.

As he watched between the two people in front of him, Evander noticed the tension between them and the way they looked at each other. He wasn't a fan of them as a couple, but he wasn't about to get in the way of them. "I can't believe I came back from the dead for this." He said.