"I'm excited!" Ayra was on the edge of her seat. "This is a big deal for me, Ibty too. God, I can't wait to meet them. I really hope they love me."

"They will love you." Salama assured, picking her spoon. "What's there not to love?"

Ayra blushed furiously. "Ummi..."

"It's true." Muhsin told her, bopping her nose before pulling his hand back. "You're the most lovable person, sweetheart, and so is Ibty. If they don't see that, they're blind."

Ayra blushed even further. Salama chuckled before she asked "So, who do you look forward to meeting most?"

Images of a certain Italian woman filled Ayra's mind and she nearly swooned, her smile wide enough to split her face in two. "Bella...I can't wait to meet Isabella Valentino."

Anneth and Nathaniel Samson – the only ones married in the Hexad Squad – lived on the crescent shaped residential area that sat between Downtown Aomi and Eastside, a tourist favourite district in Aomi filled with a lot of attractions and recreational areas with a few residential structures here and there.

When the car sent to pick them up came to a stop in front of tall black gates that hid everything beyond it, Ayra and Ibtihaj took little breaths to calm their nerves and excitement. According to Ibrahim, it was going to be a casual and fun-filled dinner so both of them were dressed the part.

Ayra was in a white long sleeved shirt which she'd tucked into the waistband of black, loose and overly comfortable trousers. She'd then worn a long beige knitwear sweater jacket over the shirt and trousers, completing the look with a tortilla coloured veil – which she draped over her head, covering the same coloured cap she wore underneath – and white platform sneakers for added height because she knew every one of Ibrahim's friends was taller than she was.

Ibtihaj, on the other hand, was very comfortable in wide legged boyfriend jeans which she paired with a white, loose, button-down tunic shirt that stopped mid-thigh, a dark brown veil, and denim sneakers. They both took along tote bags which held the necessities; phones, purses, and their little toiletry kits as one could never be too careful.

The gates automatically went open after the driver dialled in and just like the time they visited the Fahad Mansion, Ayra and Ibtihaj were left speechless. A driveway led from the gates to the villa itself which sat deep inside the compound. The driveway was wide with trees on both sides, beyond which were well mowed lawns. The villa was beautiful; a bungalow that perfectly combined stone walls and full glass windows and doors.

Right at the entrance was Ibrahim and he gave both of them a small, warm smile when they got out of the car. Ayra told her heart to be still as it went feral at the sight of Ibrahim in distressed jeans and a turtleneck top with sandals on his feet. He had his hands in his pockets. "You two got here good?"

Ayra nodded, Ibtihaj doing the same beside her. "We did."

"Omo," Ibtihaj stated. "You guys are very classy when it comes to property sha."

Ibrahim chuckled. "We are." He turned to the driver, thanking him for bringing them safely, and then he turned around. "Come on, everyone's already inside."

Both their hands finding each other's, Ayra and Ibtihaj followed. Beyond the dark front door was the foyer; a wide space with cream tiles and off-white walls. There was a wide circular mirror on one wall and a tall shelf right beside it which held beautifully framed photos of Anneth and Nathaniel as well as a welcome sign that read "Welcome to Nathaniel & Anneth's Home. Nathaniel has to be on good behaviour though, or he'll be kicked out". Ayra loved it and it made Ibtihaj burst out laughing. The foyer had two single sofas too and a contemporary chandelier which shone brightly.