Neither Jalen or Imani have commented on the situation as of yet but we will keep you guys posted as updates happen.

I click on the comments to see what people have to say. Not that I should care but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

user: at least she black. Thats all that matters tbh

user2:She's pretty, educated, and a fan of the birds? Shes ok in my eyes.

User3:Since no one will say it I will. I find it strange that she didn't post anything about him until he signed that contract 👀. Now she wants to post him convienet.

user4: I wonder how his ex- girlfriend of 6 years feels about this.

user5:they haven't offically confimed anything. Has anyone thought that maybe the two are just really good friends!!

User6:she kinda fat

User7:she not that pretty. She looks a man lol

user8:seems like she only works with the Eagles because of her last name.

User9:she wore that to a team dinner? Ugh she's such a slut

"what da'hell?" He mutters grabbing the phone from my hand to get a better look. I run my hands through my hair and let out a large groan while staring at my shoes. Tears swell up in my eyes as I think about the comments on the post and what the girls were saying about me a few weeks ago.

I get out and storm out the room fumming. I don't understand why people believe they can say what the hell they want about me . From a fucking photo! and to make matters worse Jalen and I arent technically dating. whatever were doing is fresh too. From what I observed from celeb couples, the press finding out about a relationship too early can ruin their relationship before it starts.

I don't want to lose Jalen. He's the best thing that has ever entered my life. I'm falling for him more and more everyday and I don't want this to ruin anything.

"there you are." I turn and see jalen walking down hall to me. I cross my arms and sniffle some tears away. Once he's close enough he wraps me in his arms and presses a kiss to the top of my head. I melt into the hug,enjoying the moment.

"i didn't mean to storm out..."

"shh" He says pulling back slightly to look down at me. I look up and he presses a quick kiss to my nose making me giggle. He smiles brightly at my laugh.

"its fine. I explained to them that were not exactly dating....yet." My ears perk up at the word Yet. I decide to have a little bit of fun.

"yet huh?" I ask untangling myself from his hold. He squints his eyes down at me before wrapping his arms around my neck.

"yup."

---------

The day is here.

The Eagles vs Cowgirls game.

I said what  I said.

I see both Jalen and Devtona walking into the stadium. I grab my phone and video the both of them walking. I quickly tag the two before posting it on the eagles ig story.

"yo!" I hear someone shout. I turn around and see Devonta and Jalen both walking towards me instead of into the faclitly.  I get a closer look at their outfits as they make their way in my direction.

Devonta is wearing a black suit with a pin that says DS. I got him that last year. I'm glad he's finally wearing it because that shit wasn't cheap.

Jalen is wearing a white graphic T-shirt of Micheal Jordan. With a pair of tan jeans and red shoes. He's wearing his Breed of 1 chain and gold watch as asserories.