Chapter seven

Imani pov

My hands are becoming sweatier and clamier the longer Jalen and I wait to see Howie. I've never offically met the man but he seems to be a nice person. Small white men typically are.

My fear is at an all time high when I hear the door creak open. Looking over at Jalen,he seems calm. Too calm if you ask me. He's been in worse situations tho.

"Hey guys cmon in." Howie says gesturing us into his office. I release a big breath before getting up and walking into the space. When I walk in I see various eagles related things, which makes sense,he is the general manager after all.

my manager is sittin in a chair next to his wooden brown desk. She gives a sweet smile. Im very confused right now. I'm getting happy,your not in trouble vibes,so if thats the case then why are we here.

"have a seat  guys." Howie says walking over to take a seat in his large chair. Jalen and I trade glances at each other before take a seat.

"how are you guys this morning?" He asks looking at both of us. I go to open my mouth before Jalen speaks up,

"good and confused." Howie glances at me and I nod my head in agreence with him. He sighs sadly before looking down at his desk and back at my manager.

Her name is grace. She's really sweet,always willing to answer questions and always texts back. I rarely see her at pracitces. I mainly see her at games and events.

"Now let me prephase this by saying,we don't care what you guys do in your personal and private lives outside of being here." I look out the side of my eye at Jalen whos face looks just as confused as me.

"we also don't care if you guys are in a relationship. We just ask that you inform us before were blindsided like we were this morning." This time I completly turn my head in jalens direction. He lifts an eyebrows super confused.

"blindsided by what exactly?" I ask my manager. She grabs her phone and hands it to me. My eyes widen at what I'm seeing. I cover my mouth in complete shock at what I'm seeing. Jalen leans over to see what I'm seeing.

#TSR Baewatch!:

It seems Eagles QB Jalen Hurts sadly isn't single. On Saturday night a bombshell beauty who's name is Imani Smith let the world know with a mirror selfie of the two with the words "Pregame dinner with this one".

If that last night sounds familer it's probably because she's the younger sister to wide-reciver Devonta Smith,who also plays for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Speaking of the Eagles, Imani is a member of the teams social team. Fans have pointed out that the only videos Jalen participates in are when Imani is behind the camera.

This isn't the first time the two have been spotted together. If you all recall Jalen and a mystery girl we seen at the King of Prussia mall walking around shopping. Jalens arm was seen around the girl shoulder multiple times.

We never got a clear look at the girls face but her body and skin complexion match Imani's to a T!

Were not entirely sure how they met but we put together 3 possible situations.

1) Both are Alabama Alums. Jalen was there from 2016-2019 before transferring to Oklahoma for his final year. Imani being there 2018-2022. Graduating earlier this year with a degree in communications and minor in Computer Science.

2) they met this year when she became a member of the Eagles social team.

3) Met through Devonta. He is a common factor in this. His college quarterback and his little sister. Now his NFL Quarterback and his little sister.