02

*might be boring. And short*
(too lazy to write more sorry)

-- jennifer answered* on call**

"Yo! Jennifer, when you comin?"

"Ahh.. im taking the bus today. So it make take a while.. hehe"

"Ugh you always taking the bus."

"Ofc, duh"

"Broke a** ,then we'll be the first to go now then"

"Yeahh yeah go ahead I'll probably take long here"

"Heh yeah cuz you lazy, didn't even bother to wake up earlier than us"

"Uhh.. so whatever im ending this call since im yet far from there"

"Sure, meet us in the theatre"

"Mhm"

** the phone call has ended*

The call has ended early than i thought, well ive heard them arguing enough, so it doesn't really matter to me where they end the call.

As fryien put the phone down and gave it to me, she glanced up to me i thought she was thanking me but instead giving me shiver smile, i can already tell what she was gesturing me while giving a long eye contact sayijg  'you'll pay for the movie', and 'I'll pay for the foods'

..ahh.. aight since yah didn't get a job just yet.

(They both the same)
Lol.

"Ahh.. of course i get already, your smile gives me shiver so stop that"

i said looking at her while she still kept making those face, before changing emotions to another.

"Hehe.. then what about watching the movie 'stranger things' i heard that movie was great!"

"Yeah, sure whatever.. just choose that movie."

I say while she keep whining and talking over in her favourite movie, while i keep a straight face, i just really don't care, im not the type to watch some movies, and the only movie i were so into is some kind horror, horrible, traumatizing movies. Unlike her.

As we enter, the theatre i spotted a familiar looking face but continue on finding sits anyways. We sat in the fourth row, and while fryien was busy stuffing popcorns into her mouth, someone tapped me in the shoulder and i flinched.

It turns out, it was just some kind teenage girl and was wondering if anyone sits here beside me. So i said yes. Of course where would jane sit if i let her?

I nodded and she just bowed at me and making an last eye contact before she turned her back, i smiled at her, she was somehow pretty.

As the movie went by and jennifer finally arrived, i also watched the movie, knowing it might be great but not in my likings, i like horror movies more than this.

*1 hour later*

Welp, i kinda enjoyed it in the end, was accurately cool and awesome, no wonder alleyah liked this so much

"Wah! Its finally finished..!"

"Yeah, and cool too!!" Jennifer also joined fryien.

"Sooo.. did you also liked the movie, hmm?"

Fryien asked me but i cant help to be straight forward so.

"Yeah it was awesome and i have fun, so i guess"

I answered, and she proudly praised herself from picking the best movie ever, and jennifer and i, have our own business. But stills listens.

______________

Sorry if it was too short, i just wrote this cuz im bored and has nothing to do, so i might edit thie again but not entirely sure. (Sorry im a bit lazy soo see yah later!)

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL, ILL BE ALSO MAKING 'NEW YEAR SPECIAL SOON' BYEE