01 prologue

*unedited story, short story*

*time skipped*
____________

- it was early in the morning, the wind was cold and breezy. All people were wearing coats, hats, jackets, gloves to keep them from warm.

The season was snow, the cold seasons.

The man wearing black hoodie, and brown leather boots, red hair. Kept staring into someone, the girl he was staring at was anxious and fears everyone, more like social anxiety. She doesn't like being watched or being stares at, even though she looks stunning and beautiful she was 5'5 tall.

No one ever dared to ignored the fact that she wasn't straight but more of someone likes girls.

The man in black hoodie still kept staring into the girl. The girl now was very uncomfortable, she didn't even hesitate to stand up and find some other places to go but.. she have to wait for her friend to meet her up to this place and it should be the same place.

Her POV - " why does it seems to look like, I'm being stared by this old man, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable"

I rubbed my upper torso and was about to go but.. i had a sudden sensation on someone grabbing my waist pulling me back to her.

I gasped, it was a relief it was just fryien. I didn't spoked anything until she does. She had a expression on her face that was very tired, messy hair, with unbutton shirt.

Omagaddd! Seriously did she come here looking like this? Oh god, this lady don't know why people kept staring at her.

I screamed and was shocked in the inside but in the outside, i was confused.

"Yo! Did you finished the assignment that ma'am gave us?"

She suddenly spoked, i was almost going to beat the crap out of her! She was ignoring the fact, she came looking like this or is this how she usually wear?

And this mf didn't even texted me when i asked her to do her assignment, and now she's aghh!

I angrily scolded her in the inside, while she was making a weird confused face. And i kept staring at her up and down.

She wears, a baggy comfortable pants, with a pair of rubber high heels shoes. ( i don't know what that called)

"Yes, and by the way why are you wearing inside clothes instead of outside clothes? And it feels like your having the greatest time yesterday"

I asked in annoyance and nervous voice, while she's still wearing that two-faced on, i mean confused face.

"what do you mean?"

"Is the clothes im wearing a bit too showy for you?"

And now she left me an answer that was too obvious to be answered and she still ignored it and teasingly asked me what so, instead she just chuckled. Like how she used to..

She was staring weird and deeply into my eyes causing me to flinched.

"So what? Are you admitting yourself that i looked hot in your eyes right now? Haha~"

W-what??

"No, fryien i just want to asked you.. please don't get the wrong idea!"

I hurriedly, spoked or else she'll really get the wrong idea i mean its uh.. kinda true that she's kind of attractive! But i do not mean that as if!

"Haha! Really? Then.. anyway wheres jennifer?"

She asked.

" i also dont know to be honest..?"

"Imma just call her then.."

"Ah, alright go on"

"Gimme your phone"

"Ah yes.."

That moment she called our friend there was a car that was beeping and the second she beeps i knew that was her! The girl named georgia homisk. The woman who wins the most inspiring and held the award the most beautiful woman alive. She was like a goddes

_____________

A/N: hello! This is my first gl story ever created so please bare with me till the very end! I'm very thankful you successfully finished up here!! ♡

If you like the story please vote!

And it's very unbelievable that this story is inspired by a certain someone.

THATS ALL! AND HAVE A GOOD DAYY!!! ♡♡

Love you all💗😃