Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

Start from the beginning

She also received their c*m even while she was asleep. When she woke up from sleeping on the broad chest of one of the men, it was nice that they asked if she had a good dream last night or if they appeared in her dream. It felt like she could live in peace forever if she surrendered to the sense of security they gave her.

The unfamiliar feeling because she wasn’t used to it and the uncomfortableness of feeling that she was someone else was gradually shaved off.

“Should we do it more?”

“Ung…”

“How is it, do you like it?”

“Ung… good. Here too, nngh, more…”

The respectful tone stuck in her mouth disappeared. They just talked, laughed and joked.

When she asked to do it again without getting tired of it, they giggled and laughed with pleasure. She forgot about time. All she did for days was just rolling, moaning and shuffling around like an animal in heat.

She seemed to understand why she was told to cover her eyes and why the first night was held all at once with even the ones who were still awkward.

It was because there was no meaning to distinguish who it was. The thirty men who were to become her husbands all desired her, and all Jiwoo had to do was accept them.

She was worried about whether she would be able to survive. However, when she actually experienced it, the days passed like a dream.

Jiwoo woke up to the cool sound of pouring water.

Like under a waterfall, she could hear the water hitting the ceiling in the wind. She was awakened by the sound of the leaves rustling in the forest.

“Raining sound…? Is it raining now?”

“Ah, Seo Jiwoo. Are you awake?”

The man wrapped her in a warm, soft cloth and kissed her on the cheek. She could still feel the grass beneath her, so Jiwoo asked.

“Did we go back inside?”

“No. It’s just blocking the rain in the sky with magic. My wife shouldn’t get wet in the rain.”

After confirming that Jiwoo was awake, another man came over and put something in her hand. Judging from the warm touch and the circular shape, it seemed that they had served her warm tea.

It wasn’t as exhilarating as it had been for several days. While Jiwoo slurped the tea, someone quietly spoke. It was a languid voice after an affair.

“I guess we’re really lucky. We hurriedly started the first night without considering the weather, and it rains like this.”

“Is it lucky?”

“Yes.”

“Really. We’re lucky.”

“It’s raining a lot.”

“It’s as if the sky has been pierced.”

The rain was certainly loud. But while she was puzzled because she couldn’t understand the meaning of ‘lucky’, another man explained it to her.

“If it rains this much on the first night, it means that we can be happy until the day we die.”

“Really?”

The first night was, after all, an auspicious day. A stimulating, happy and unforgettable time. But if it rains on a day like this, isn’t it spoiling the good mood?

However, after thinking that far, Jiwoo realized something and for some reason found it cute and laughed.

“Is it lucky because you are like plants?”