Chapter 79

“Hu, ah, aahh…”

In surprise, Jiwoo stiffened her body. She couldn’t move in fear. It felt like her mind would be lost to oblivion or wherever else if she were to move even a little.

For real?

Everything went inside, for real. Two pillars.

“Uh, huu…”

She thought the inner walls couldn’t be stretched that far, but her excited body kept squeezing at the two that had already entered.

To describe it in words, she can say the opening stung a little, but there wasn’t much pain. Her body, which had heated up from tasting their s*men, welcomed this great pleasure immensely.

There was a sense of fullness, like an empty stomach being filled.

“Hu, huu…”

However she couldn’t avoid refusing it in her mind. The invisible anxiety made Jiwoo want to hold on to anything.

ATEOTHG_Chapter-79

Jiwoo’s arms floundered in the air, so the other men carefully held her. They did not forget to kiss her hand or arm to soothe her.

The men who were excited to see Jiwoo acting unfamiliar with this situation, trembling and blushing with pleasure, started to move little by little. They held back their strength to not be recklessly violent with her. As proof of that, blue veins appeared on their foreheads and arms.

They resisted the urge to just grab Jiwoo right away, pin her down, and just take her violently.

The blindfolded Jiwoo couldn’t see them fretting. She only knew that the two pillars that were filling up her inside were wriggling and starting to move little by little.

The two men let out a wheezing breath before finally able to form words.

“…How is it? Is it filled enough to your satisfaction?”

“Kuhk… tight.”

“Ah, aaahhh…”

Jiwoo tried to conjure something to say, but she couldn’t think of anything.

“Hu-uhk…”

Only saliva flowed from her gaping mouth together with her heavy breaths. A wet tongue licked all over Jiwoo’s face.

“It’s a shame I can’t see your eyes. Do you want to do it again later… When it’s not the first night?”

“Ah, so good… Seo Jiwoo.”

The two men whose faces and names she did not know began to move excitedly without her permission.

They had been moving cautiously looking at her reaction, but the inner walls spread tight and trembled, fully accepting the pleasure.

“Huu, nnngh!”

They seemed to touch the sensitive spot of her inner wall. Jiwoo hit the man whose stomach she was lying on, with her free arm.

That weak response wouldn’t even leave a handprint on the man’s solid chest. Rather, the other man was concerned that Jiwoo might get hurt by moving too much, and he grabbed Jiwoo’s arm.

“Oh no, you’ll get hurt like this.”

Totally losing her bodily freedom, Jiwoo could only accept the pleasure that was pouring down on her.

“Ah, aahh! Huaa!”

Her whole body is now hot and wet. It felt like she was drowning in sweet honey.