Chapter 80

“Wait…..”

She opened her mouth to ask if she could feel it if they were going to do it while she was sleeping, or what would even happen. Jiwoo’s slightly parted lips stopped its movements.

“Seo Jiwoo…”

“Jiwoo?”

Jiwoo fell asleep as if she had lost consciousness. She suffered so much that even though she was a human, her lips almost had a new fresh sweet smell.

One of the men who had been watching impatiently stuck his tongue into her parted lips. Jiwoo didn’t seem to know, but to them, Jiwoo’s fluids are so sweet that they want to lick everything up.

“Mm… hmm…”

The sensitive body moaned even as they carefully licked her saliva.

The men who thought Jiwoo was asleep, reacted immediately. He lowered his head to check Jiwoo to see if she was awake, but Jiwoo only moaned for a moment before she stopped moving again.

Jiwoo’s body was considerably tainted from being tormented by the children of Elandos. It was more visible because they weren’t in the middle of the affair.

Her whole body was full of red flowers, and there were teeth marks on her shoulders and neck. S*men splattered here and there and dried up all over her body. So when Jiwoo rested, they had to wipe her clean and let her rest properly. They also had to prepare food to feed her when she woke up.

Or that’s what the plan was, at least…

Despite having suffered quite a bit until just now, Jiwoo fell asleep while completely defenseless.

It was impossible if the Akarna’s body didn’t completely trust them. They couldn’t tell if she trusted them that much or if she was just naive, but either way it excited them.

Seeing her still red-hot body, the men touched their lower body. The enthusiastic faces stared at Jiwoo tenaciously, grabbing their members and stroking themselves.

She just gave permission, right? Mm-hmm, she said, right?

“…Wait, was it too much for the first day?”

“Ah…”

“She held up better than I thought…”

The affair was supposed to last for five days, so they could just take it slow. But they were over excited on the first day.

The elation that their Elandos had not yet gone and had now returned also played a part. Even the fact that there are other groups targeting Seo Jiwoo right now made them impatient.

“Seo Jiwoo.”

There was no answer. All they could hear was the sound of the heavy breathing Jiwoo made as she had no energy to open her mouth.

“Seo Jiwoo…”

One by one, cautious hands touched Jiwoo’s bare skin. They pressed their lips lightly against the stamped skin. They licked the spot where the teeth marks were branded.

The wind swept Jiwoo’s wet body. Just in case her body temperature would drop, the men overlapped their bodies with Jiwoo and rubbed their warm bodies against her, fiddling here and there.

They listened to Jiwoo’s beating heart and reverently kissed her as if they were touching their Elandos.

As Jiwoo moaned but did not wake up, their touch gradually became bolder.

The man who had just been rejected by Jiwoo a while ago shuddered as he pushed his shaft into her opening where seeds were pouring out. After one or two strokes, the pillar went in like a snake seeking a damp lair.