She wanted to say that she was satisfied enough, but they didn't seem to believe it.

For those who thought that once or twice wasn't enough, pushing them away by saying just doing once or twice was like saying no to the relationship because she wasn't satisfied.

Judging from the reaction they showed when she refused the reward they offered in the first place, this might have hurt their pride quite a bit.

In the end, Jiwoo surrendered.

"Al, alright... I'll do it..."

She doesn't think she'll ever go find someone else, but they seemed quite anxious.

It seemed that the story about her finding another Elandos and curing it seemed to agitate them. That's why they had eagerly rushed to prepare the first night like this.

"If you're tired, you can rest. Is there anything you want to eat? If you tell me, I'll make it right away and open it for you."

"You're going to grow a tree right here?"

"That way your health won't be affected."

Ah. It was so. During the first few days of the first night, the husbands-to-be would be feeding and lull her to sleep, who had become defenseless.

Once again, Jiwoo thought that she was fortunate that he had become Akarna. It was because Akarna did not accumulate unnecessary waste in her body. She would be showing all sorts of embarrassing things to them for a few days.

"I think it's okay... this body will be fine even if I don't eat for a few days."

"I see."

The last words were close to the lips. As Jiwoo loosened her closed lips, the tongue, which licked her lower lip slowly once, came inside.

From the moment they thought that Jiwoo had accepted them again, the chattering and soothing voices gradually diminished.

"Ung. Uhng..."

The men's excited breathing could be felt here and there.

Someone leaned her body against his chest, licked the nape of her neck, and bit her earlobe. The sound of sucking on the earlobe was occasionally mixed with a manly voice that was easy to hear. His voice was hoarse with excitement.

"Are you worried about doing this ninety times?"

Trying to avoid answering, Jiwoo timidly nodded.

A hand, which had been stroking one leg from earlier, scratched the inside of her thigh with their fingernail. It was tickling, but it was a touch that stimulated the area as if the nerves were connected to her secret place in a strange way.

As two held onto each of Jiwoo's legs one by one, the desire to touch the inner side more than that rose little by little.

"Seo Jiwoo, then we'll do it a little more. Here..."

"Huhng..."

Answering that thought, the long rough fingers groped inside the opening. It was the hand of a man different from those caressing her leg.

"Because you seem less relaxed because you're worried."

"That's, ah, huht..."

Saying that, the man stuck his fingers in and dug out the seeds that had pooled inside and dripped out. The finger, which had been poking hastily several times, became wet.

"We already made you receive the s*men. I'm sorry."

"Aahh, hand, hu-ugh, uhng!"

"I'm sure we'll be better. I'll make you have it ninety times."